General Chat Thread: waves hello

On in 5 if anyone's about...

If you can, there's a site where you can upload it? Checking live stream is kind of difficult for some of us, do to thew time zone difference.

I'll really like to check it out.

Thrashist Regime are about 14 minutes in, although you could always listen to the rest of the show for Testament, Hades and a whole lot more cool stuff ;)

Considered the song was finished on Thursday night it sounds pretty good :saint:. Lots of punch and the vocals (main and back) really give me a sensation of 'in your face', do or die.

Looking forward for more material.

Cheers! Aye, it's a shouty one whereas most of the album will be more singy. We still need to work on the guitar tone, not enough body to it. But overall I'm ecstatic with the way things are going. Recording more vocals on Friday!

Sounds interesting Caveman! Keep us informed when you put up vids or so !!
Nice collection shirts btw...I see you already got the shirt of belgium too !

Cheers mate! Aye, I'll post when there's anything to tell... if any of you are on facebook we have a band page which will have any updates as soon as they happen...

Yeah, I got a Belgium shirt fairly early into the quest, a nice black and red number!

Final Stage - Open Your Eyes (Live, 2010)
Pro recorded audio, single-cam video. This is the video footage of the live portion of our latest album Game Over.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XjAkp4DFZc&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Wow! Sounds great! What do you play? Your singer can properly wail. If you want to send me an mp3 or two I'll get you played on my radio show...

Another new Thrashist Regime song is now up on our facebook, this link should also work if you're not on facebook... http://listn.to/ThrashistRegime/player#t=0&pos=13514&p=4

I'm the guy in the hat: singer and guitars.

BTW, new song sounds great! What instrument do you play in T.Regime?

Phew, my daughter escaped from disaster at a big local festival. There was a storm and some big festival tents collapsed. She was lucky to get out in time. 5 people died and a lot were wounded. Earlier this week also in the US a stage collapsed. Guess organisations should be better prepared for bad weather. Although storms like this are extremely rare here, it happened at the baddest place imaginable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gert; I was so relieved to hear she was alright last night. I hope this will not be a traumatic experience for her and that she will visit other festivals.