Beer discussion thread

Yeah, you can't go wrong witha good SNPA. Most of their other brews are good too. In november Celebration ale will hit the shelves. Basically SNPA on steroids.

stella_artois_logo.gif

I can't get enough of Stella Artois! However, due to importing cost and taxes, the cost of it is huge here in Australia. Well, at least one of the most expensive.

- SMiM

Belzebuth is like 13%, anyway, it doesn't taste that good. The strongest I had was some black labeled german Santa Claus beer, said it was the world's strongest lager, think it was 14 % someting, but it was quite good. Usually though, these realy strong beers don't taste very well, like De Kastelein etc. I think

This thread suddenly reminds of a something I heard about a former prime minister of Pakistan: people shouted " jiye Bhutto, piye Bhutto" : long live Bhutto, go on drinking Bhutto...because he was a notorious drinker. Quite remarkable in an Islamic country!!

metal devi said:
This thread suddenly reminds of a something I heard about a former prime minister of Pakistan: people shouted " jiye Bhutto, piye Bhutto" : long live Bhutto, go on drinking Bhutto...because he was a notorious drinker. Quite remarkable in an Islamic country!!

that sounds sexy.

tooheys_pils.jpg

Australia - Full Strength

Brewed with Saaz hops from the Czech Republic to give a light, refreshing beer with a crisp, hoppy finish without a lingering aftertaste.

I tried this last night.....interesting to say the least!

- SMiM

SunMontage said:
Did anyone try Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter? Created in memory of the late great Hunter S. Thompson.... 9.5%

I did, it's definitely a solid, interesting beer, a little different, unfortunately I had it the same time with Stone's Russian Imperial Stout so it didn't seem all that impressive, and $10 a four-pack!