The Liquor Thread

Grey Goose is good as far as vodka goes, but it's mainly just slick marketing. The reason no one knows it in France is because that's all a scam. It's an American company that wanted their brand be French for image reasons. Something like Sobieski is under half the price and maybe only marginally worse. Unlike whisky, I don't think it's ever worth splurging on vodka.

Vodka is the drink of champions

Also, drink Ketel One as Grey Goose is what the my pals and frogs drink

Also, Jack Daniel's is the Keystone Light of whiskey. If you drink it, stop and drink better whiskey like Jameson's

-Not a big Vodka drinker...though, I will do V and lemonade and or V and fruit punch Gatorade in the summer
-Jameson's
-Captain Morgan (w/ ginger ale) smooth as hell
-Crown
-JD & Baileys w/ coffee
-love Martini & Rossi Champn.
-any red wine thats over 12$
-Gin n tonic
-Zambuka shots are a good pick-er upper

Ketel One is pretty good vodka. the best I've had was Chopin. It was smooth and actually didn't burn when drank alone.

outside of beer, I'm a scotch and whiskey man. Jack Daniel's is shit except Gentleman Jack is actually pretty decent

Ketel One is pretty good vodka. the best I've had was Chopin. It was smooth and actually didn't burn when drank alone.

outside of beer, I'm a scotch and whiskey man. Jack Daniel's is shit except Gentleman Jack is actually pretty decent
:kickass: Quality Tennessee Whiskey.

I do enjoy me some single malt scotch now and then. Lagavulin 16 was probably my favorite (and most expensive). Bowmore 10 (I think) was probably my favorite value-wise. Yeah, I like the smokey ones.

I've found I dont like much liquor that I cant drink straight from the bottle. I'm too lazy to mix shit... if it aint good enough to drink on its own... it aint worth my time.

Fuck, I'm such a redneck.

I've been pounding my bottle of captain morgan and it'll be gone soon... anyone try Georgia Moon corn whiskey before? It's pretty plain looking, bottled in a mason jar, ten bucks (and no one else around here drinks so I never have to share... so it's plenty)... I was thinking about grabbing one just for the hell of it.

CanadianHunter.jpg

I don't mind the odd Black Sambucca chaser with my beer,it's pretty feral black shit that tastes like liquorice and gets you hammered.I one had to have my stomach pumped because of it.Me and a mate made up a cocktail we called 'Shits on the grass',in a shot glass fill it 3/4 with Green Midouri then fill the rest with Baileys Irish cream and voilla you have a shit on the grass.