The wine thread

@Satanstoenail

smartass-4686.gif

Lol, i should have expected some smart-ass answer from you. I know what port is son ... i was asking about the one i posted. That bottle(and many other port's) have been in my house longer than your wife has been in yours. And what does the amount in my cup have to do with me thinking this particular bottle was too sweet(from the initial sip at that)? And half the bottle? Are you okay or is your vision impaired from drinking whatever shit it is you boongas consume out there?

BUT IT WAS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT! IS THAT OKAY SIR? IS THAT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DONE??

Last edited:
IMG_8104.JPG

I answered based on the information presented to me. There is also no evidence of a pipe, slippers or an open fire place. PORT FAIL

Lol, i should have expected some smart-ass answer from you. I know what port is son ... i was asking about the one i posted. That bottle(and many other port's) have been in my house longer than your wife has been in yours. And what does the amount in my cup have to do with me thinking this particular bottle was too sweet(from the initial sip at that)? And half the bottle? Are you okay or is your vision impaired from drinking whatever shit it is you boongas consume out there?

BUT IT WAS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT! IS THAT OKAY SIR? IS THAT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DONE??

34990489.jpg

Reactions: Satanstoenail