The Wine Thread.

Nad, id like to see you post something after a few glasses of absinthe :lol:
haha I'll have to give that a shot sometime. I did hallucinate one time with the green faerie, but I think I was trying and it just "magically" happened.

Of course as I used to joke about, but then later found it to be true: I don't need drugs to hallucinate. First time I read Finnegans Wake I laughed my ass off, and then the face on the cover winked at me. No drugs, no joke. I never laughed at that book again. Just in case.

EDIT: Of course I still have only made it to page 12 of that tome. But I respect it more than most things in life.

Please. I make snow look gray.
:lol:

Just opened a nice Malbec called Atrevida and the cork says MANOS NEGRAS, which I pronounced in proper death grunt.

In my head it was the dude from Vader but outloud had more of an Enslaved feel. Good wine either way, will drink more.

rapeze2y.jpg

The current stash.
Annie's Lane 2010 Shiraz, Clare Valley. South Australia.
Charlotte's Farm 2010 Shiraz, Echuca, Victoria.
Hideaway Ridge 2012 Shiraz, South Australia.
Wynns Coonawarra Estate 2010 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot, Coonawarra, South Australia.
Preece 2011 Shiraz, Nagambie, Victoria.
Mitcham Estate 2010 Shiraz, Blewitt Springs, South Australia.

The 2010 vintage Shiraz wines are proving themselves stunning at the moment.
Looking forward to working through these bottles.

Got ripped on another substance and this great glass of wine began to taste like dirt.

So I fell asleep at 10pm and then woke up at 4am, now determined to finish said glass.

Normally I'd just chuck it but this is a $20 bottle god dammit! Wasteth not, drinketh now.