THE V5 TWENTY-FIRST BIRTHDAY THREAD

While all of you foreigners are buying booze in between your finger painting classes and play dates, I can go to the local corner grocer and buy a grenade launcher. AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

guns.jpg

I wonder why none of the Columbiners or Virginia Tech9ers ever use rifles with grenade launchers. Next time perhaps. Sleep tight all you American school kids.

90% of these suggestions were terrible.

I would offer my posts in the beer thread about the beers I liked as the proper way to go. Many of them require that you not be ass-broke.

Also, stay the hell away from Lindeman's lambics, unless you're ready to out yourself. As a homosexual.

90% of these suggestions were terrible.

I would offer my posts in the beer thread about the beers I liked as the proper way to go. Many of them require that you not be ass-broke.

Also, stay the hell away from Lindeman's lambics, unless you're ready to out yourself. As a homosexual.

I'd let you suck my cock, but I'm afraid you'd give me cooties.

Anyway, I guess I better stop sipping my INCREDIBLY HOMOSEXUAL Stone Imperial Stout, and instead slug back something else that tastes god awful. Maybe you can tell me of a nice Hef that was made in Mexico out of Bilgewater? Or perhaps a barebacked cloudy smoke tasting drink from Austria! Maybe some good old Budlight....mmmm, tastes just like soggy fucking cornflakes!