The Warhammer thread:

You can; V5 gets the first shot as he attacked first, then Engra, then Caecius, then Stront.

Damage against Engra has been adjusted with your attack Val.

*Rolled a 5 for damage from the previous attack, btw*

V5
Class: Marauder → Chaos Warrior
WS: 39
BS: 34
S: 38
T: 37
Ag: 41
Int: 25
WP: 38
Fel: 31

A: 2
W: 7/14 (should this be 6? he did 8 dmg to me, not 7, unless i have dmg reduction?)
IP: 3
God: Tzeentch
Talents: Ambidextrous, Super Numerate, Strike to Injure, Two-Handed Weapon

What is the roll for init?

Can I attack Engra again? Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
WS: 4
damage: 6, 3

Val
WS: 45
BS: 35
S: 37
T: 39
Ag: 38
Int: 34
WP: 37
Fel: 33
Init: 45

W: 12
God: Khorne
Talents: Resistance to Magic, Strong-Minded, Two-handed weapon

*All out attack

1d100+0
1+0 = 1(what a mighty roll with a 100 sider)

1d10+0
9+0 = 9

Caecius
Class: Pit Fighter → Chaos Warrior
WS: 50
BS: 28
S: 39
T: 40
Ag: 40
Int: 28
WP: 45

A: 1
W: 14
Talents: Mimic, Suave, Very Strong, SWG: Flail

Be sure to roll WS twice when you swift attack Val; And your rolls are being calculated.

@V5: Take what I give you in this case lol

"Engra, your foul sight behooves me...begone, Chaos Lord; only Supreme Chaos may reign in this realm, and Chaos hath no chosen minions!"

*all-out attack, no time to tend to my wounds*

WS: 5
D: 2

V5
WS: 39
BS: 34
S: 38
T: 37
Ag: 41
Int: 25
WP: 38

W: 7/14
God: Tzeentch
Talents: Ambidextrous, Super Numerate, Strike to Injure, Two-Handed Weapon

Should I roll twice if I want to use two shortswords?

No, you only roll twice if you have more than one attack and you are doing a swift attack; it's fine that you have two swords; you'll take a penalty in your off hand, but it's always good in case someone disarms you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@all: V-5's attack draws blood, and it comes gushing from Engra's right leg. Before V5 is able to land another blow (or anyone else for that matter), the sparks Caecius saw just a few seconds ago erupt out of the ocular and maw perforations of his armor: a scorching wave a black flame spews over the area charring all in it's wake. (everyone take 6 damage); Engra's vengeance takes full shape, and in a quick flash his weapon is drawn.
Engrasblade.jpg

He swings a wide arc and tears through Caecius' armor, but misses flesh by a good three inches. Val however was not only knocked back from the force of the swipe and loses the top portion of her head in the process.

It is here you see the awesome power of Engra's weapon - Val's wound festers and flesh pulsates as tendrils erupt from her chest to grab onto the falling chunks of skull. The remaining portion of her neck is sucked down into her chest and within a few agonizing seconds Val's face re-emerges through her chest in one full piece (Val, lose 4 more wounds).

@ Val: You don't know what happened, but all you see is blackness. It's going to take you a few minutes to realize what has happened; so choose your next moves carefully as this battle may be over within the next twenty seconds. If you choose to continue to attack (as you rolled in your last post) then tell me what the two WS rolls were, if not you may change your option.

@ Caecius: Your attack lands square in Engra's jaw with such force that you see the armor dent inwards and blood spurts from the helm. Engra flies backwards and lands amidst many knights and beastmen who are braying and howling with mad laughter and anguish They are screaming for blood!.

@V5: Engra is out of reach, you could spend an entire turn moving towards him and trying to get through the crowd if you wish.

Ouch :(

I guess I'll try to attack him while he's down. If I'm out of range then I'll move toward him instead.

WS: 18, 22
d10: 6, 8

Val
WS: 45
BS: 35
S: 37
T: 39
Ag: 38
Int: 34
WP: 37
Fel: 33
Init: 45

W: 2/12
Talents: Resistance to Magic, Strong-Minded, Two-handed weapon

I think you at wounds 2/12 Val. You took 6 then 4.

*move to Engra and standard attack unless I'm close enough for another all out attack

1d100+0
45+0 = 45

1d10+0
7+0 = 7
Caecius
Class: Pit Fighter → Chaos Warrior
WS: 50
BS: 28
S: 39
T: 40
Ag: 40
Int: 28
WP: 45

W: 8/14
Talents: Mimic, Suave, Very Strong, SWG: Flail

*Runs toward Engra for another blow*
WS roll:
1d100+0
44+0 = 44

d10 roll:

1d10+0
1+0 = 1

Stront
Class: Slaver → Chaos Warrior
WS: 46
BS: 53
S: 47
T: 33
Ag: 49
Int: 36
WP: 39
Fel: 38

W: 2/15
God: Nurgle
Talents: Luck, Super Numerate, Menacing, Strike to Stun

Hey guys I'm going to put my character on hold for the time being. Schoolwork has cut into my internet time so I haven't been able to follow this as much as I'd like. If things clear up a bit I'll let you know.

That's fine; I'm falling behind because I have finals right now - I'm not ignoring this or anything, so just hold on real quick people - I'll make an explosive new entry or something to justify the wait.