The Comedian Thread (with Vid's)

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
A thread to shoot the shit about your favorite comedians, post hilarious vid's, etc...

what r u waiting for...find us some funny shit!

EDIT: if you post ANY Larry the Cable Guy, mods will immediately ban you and you will be tied up to the shed out back and beaten severely.

I remember Joe Rogan saying that Dennis Leary stole alot of Hicks material. That is coming from Joe Rogan when he was on the Howard Stern show.

Many people accuse Leary of ripping off Hicks' act.

When asked about it Bill once said something along the lines of, "Actually, I stole his jokes, but to throw everyone of, I did them first."

Just watch this for proof that Leary is a worthless piece of shit who steals material:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy-ee-shit. I never even knew these jokes were SO fucking close. There's absolutely no way this is a coincidence.

Same. I've always heard that he stole Hicks' material but not having heard all of Hicks' material myself and only a very limited amount of Leary's I was never able to really make the comparison myself. This is fucking shameless.

Aye, good mention on Mitch Hedberg!

I definitely have to name Jack Dee. Excellent British comedian with some great dead pan stuff. Love it.