The Wargaming Thread

More good ones:

us05balt_40ksingle_1.gif

composite.jpg

magmatrax.jpg

us04la_open_2.gif

and Holy Crap, it's Abaddon:

us04la_open_3.gif

I see what you mean, and the silver/metal could use some work, probably the hardest colour to paint NMM too. The gold and red is just totally awsome on it though imo.

That Dread made me mess my pants!

That mammoth is sweet too. I always wanted to buy the LOTR mammoth GW sells just because it is super cool. It is not likely that I would ever use it.

They're pretty much finished the new Vampire Counts, anyone know what army they will be doing next? I'm still waiting for them to do beasts of chaos over again.

I think beasts of chaos sucked (not in power, in amount of fun), along with Wood Elves. Both makes for really boring game play. Cool fluff and all that but the new rules doesn't mesh fine with normal ranknfile armies imo.

Edit: Just checked out the new VC. Wth? They have totally fucked up Vlad. He looks like a cartoon monster or something.

Yea, I can't decide which army I want.....always have problems with that. And I already have a chariot (painted fucking sweetly might I add) a unit a Pestigors, a normal regiment of beastmen, and a champion.

Edit: Just checked out the new VC. Wth? They have totally fucked up Vlad. He looks like a cartoon monster or something.
Ya, the new VC are really homo.

I am currently working on creating a Grim and Frostbitten Kingdom!

Pics someday! haha

The day has arrived!

Here are some pics of my newly created snow table along with some newly released Confrontation pre-painted plastics.
100_0726.jpg

100_0737.jpg

100_0739.jpg

100_0735.jpg

100_0733.jpg

100_0730.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0732.jpg

100_0727.jpg