The Tomb of the Unknown

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
In this topic, we post bands from around our area that we think nobody on this forum has ever heard before. Any band, any style of metal, so long as it fits within that short description.

Myspace links preferred, but try to sort them between online vs "non-line" sources. From my area:

Shadow Soldiers of Sound - Metal/Other, My band, no vocals yet, shitty recordings
Altrimora - "Viking Metal", My friends band, soon to be on Quickstar Productions
Echo Riot - Emo, my friends friends band...Meh, I'd see them live if I was up there for beers...
Gargantua - Metal, don't know them but they kick ass!

So yeah...I just want a more diverse collection of music, so post 'em up! :Smokin:

Well you might know them:
Severe Torture: Death Metal
They actually rehearse in the same building as where I rehearse with my band.

Nekrogoblikon --->

Goblin Metal. Pretty self explanatory. Sounds kinda pirate metal-ish, too.

Pirate space goblin metal. Last time I head anything about them was when they got to open for Finntroll in 2007 I think it was :lol: (first usa tour with vreth)

If this thread was made a while ago I would have mentioned Sylosis... But they're on Nuclear Blast now so yeeaah.

Gryphon: http://www.myspace.com/andikravljaca

Excellent power metal. Moonless Night is their song on that page, the other song is not.

Fuckin A, both of them are kickass! I like moonless night more than the other one, just because...Yeah, the soloist doesn't seem to grasp the fundamentals of making a solo dynamic. It just sounds cool. But not cool :p

Also, Sleaze should get back together and get a new singer. That shit wasn't too bad :p

Hmm, they're well know I think. Good band, I always liked them.
Yea I read they even played a tour in North America and stuff so they're not really unknown I guess :p
Yea they're pretty good, when we hear them rehearse our jaws literally drop. The tightness of the drummer is insane.

Hell yes, these guys are awesome!

Sorry for bumpin, that band was wicked. Also, fun fact, Three Days Grace used to live within 100k of where I do...