the tour thread - part 2

well. in warsaw after the gig one of guys from the club staff told to danny "hey man. end thsi talk and go away from the club" as he thought he had been one of fans hehe it looked quite funny hehe

yes, u can do lots of things, have time for reading a nice book or writing, reading some magazines, listening music... I also enjoy travelling :) the only thing I hate is when the trains are packed and people start to act crazy or when someone who smells really bad is sitting near u :ill:

last time I got a women near me who smelled like garlic... 5 hours of garlic smell o_O

haha. yeah i liek travelling too, but it has his limits. the limit is like 8 hours for me. i mean 8 hours on the same train, same bus. its hell i assure you. but hey it isnt that bad in the end. :)

When I was a child, we often went to Austria by car which often took us 12 hours or so, but it didn't really matter to me. I used to keep myself busy with going on my parents' nerves, hehe...
Worst thing that can happen to you on a train is having a person next to you that smells of sweat plus alcohol plus cold smoke (plus garlic...) :zombie: - hope I won't smell like that on my way home, haha! I hate having those folks right next to me in an over-crowded subway train... :yuk:

The gig yesterday was really great! The setlist felt just perfect and the atmosphere on the stage was more than just positive :) . Also everything went good with the photopass. I could even take pics of the whole gig
grin0014.gif
(hope someone at the club's not gonna hate me for that
shy0108.gif
).
THANKS guys for the evening!!!!!

Shelley - soon the summer is gonna bring us opeeen aaaaaiiirs *g*

This will be the last Anathema gig in Switzerland that I miss. Ganz sicher ;)