Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Here's the tour dates as we have them

August 25th - Camden Underworld with Mercury Rain and Intense

August 26th - Bristol Full Moon with Mercury Rain and Intense

August 27th - Bradford Market Tavern with Mercury Rain and FourwayKill

August 28th - Derby The Vic with Soliloquy

August 29th Bloodstock

Watch this thread for futher tour related news!

http://www.mercuryrain.com/flyers/power_metal_night2_A6_%20Flyer.jpg

Flyer for the Bristol show!

WW....be great to have you come over for a show dude
power_metal_night2_A6_%20Flyer.jpg

Yeah, it would be awesome to see you guys live as soon as possible, and also it would be interesting to see Intense and Mercury Rain live.. great music indeed. So I definetly think a trip to the UK is neccesary :)

Mercury Rain is not too familiar for me, I think I had some samples somewhere...
So need to find them and listen a bit, so I get some idea if they are good enough!

WeekendWarrior said:
Yeah, you should check out some mp3 samples on their website.
http://www.mercuryrain.com/newalbum.htm
It's song samples from their new album, and you can even download a full track there ; bride of the dark.
Scream Magazine (norway) gave the album 4 out of 6 points, which is quite good. I personally like the music ;)

Thanks guys. We're getting some good reviews and feedback. 7/10 in Powerplay, 4/5 Metal-Rules.com etc... We're not signed yet, but we're working on it.

We're writing the new album at the moment (follow up to 'Dark Waters') and hope to have some MP3 clips up in the next few weeks.

We're also opening the main Stage at Bloodstock this year on the second day. Plus a few tourdates with PQ, Intense and 4WK. it's going to be a full on Summer...

Sounds like a very good summer for the band. It's important to do some touring, and to do some Live shows. It's important for the band, and the fans appreciates it of course.
And about not being signed yet, I'm sure you guys will get a record deal very soon..

NP: Angra - Freedom Call

I should well be there at Bristol, along with a small posse (as many as we can fit in a car ^_^) ... I take it they won't accept flyers that have been printed off here though? ;)

Ayeka said:
I take it they won't accept flyers that have been printed off here though? ;)

Yeah ! Come on down !

Printed flyers off the websites are fine. We (Mercury Rain) are hosting this bash, so it's up to us...

Hope to see you there.

Bradford Flyer - hot off the press.

A6 Bradford.jpg

As for the other Euro-metallers on the bill at Camden, I've heard a rumour, but PQ are organising, and I don't know what the latest is. ... Symphony ??

Eagle...I haven't heard any further news on the "special guest" Euro band yet. I'll get in touch with the venue this week and see what the latest is on that one.

Anyone got any suggestions regarding places to stay in Bradford? Any help greatly appreciated!

Volcane said:
Yeah ! Come on down !

Printed flyers off the websites are fine. We (Mercury Rain) are hosting this bash, so it's up to us...

Hope to see you there.

Alright dude! Printed flyers it shall be :cool: I have history up in Bristol, man, so it's important for me to be there -_-

A few of us were planing to go to Bloodstock but seem to be having problem getting a place to stay. Anyone got any suggestions? Most of the B&B's on the net have been booked up for a while now. Camping seems to be difficult.

Nadia said:
A few of us were planing to go to Bloodstock but seem to be having problem getting a place to stay. Anyone got any suggestions? Most of the B&B's on the net have been booked up for a while now. Camping seems to be difficult.

We're staying at one of the Derby Travel inns....works out at about £23 per person (based on two sharing a twin room.)

Volcane said:
Yeah ! Come on down !

Hope to see you there.

Arrrgh!!! I'd better save my laundry money for all the people that don't bring flyers and only £20 notes :erk: Such is life. Pound coin donations on the door gratefully received.