The Tour!

Eagle said:
We're in a Travel Inn but I'm not sure which one. Either way I'm not bothered cause DM is driving whilst I drink heavilly.

We are in the Travel Inn Derby West for the Friday night.

Designated driver again?????....That's news to me Eagle!! :bah:

looseunit said:
are there many people into metal in Bristol

anyone shed some light please

Well, we had about 100 people down to the DragonForce/MR/Phallicide show on a rainy Sunday at the Full Moon. It doesn't sound a lot, but the atmosphere was incredible. Best atmosphere I've ever played in.

We tend to get people across the bridge from Wales as well as Bristol, so the catchement area ain't bad.

We'll have to wait and see for the 26th..!

It's basically down to cost. ie getting the 3 guys over from Europe...putting them up while we rehearse and then the cost of accomodation while we are travelling around. It would be a different kettle of fish if the band was entirely UK based.

There are two in Derby as we thought it would be cool to have a little pre-Bloodstock bash with our friends Soliloquy.

I hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind the tour.

Nadia said:
How come there is only one London Gig? Most in the Midlands and none in south? ie Brighton area?

Eh ? Bristol isn't the Midlands..! :)

Sorry Nadia, PQ have a very narrow window for live stuff, and it's bloody difficult to get gigs at all these days. (grumble, grumble).

We're petty lucky to get this many. Steve and I have done our best !

Hope you can make at least one, and check out the other fine bands on the various bills...

Just a thought...you guys going to be able to sign stuff before/after (after is traditional -_-) the show?

Ayeka said:
Just a thought...you guys going to be able to sign stuff before/after (after is traditional -_-) the show?

Hehe ! There isn't even a backstage at the Full Moon... Gonna be real up close and personal...

When DF played it was amazing. Real cool atmosphere. People stayed about an hour after they finmished, just chatting, taking piccies etc.

Let's do the same again yeah ?

Finally got my airline tix and hotel booked:tickled:. FLying into London on the 28th at 6am:ill:. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Where's everyone staying at? Anyone have any idea where the bands stayed at last year.

Steve, I would definately like to catch you guys on the 28th at the VIc. Is that right in the downtown area?

John
Underground Zine Scene
zinescene@hotmail.com

Will be at the Underworld a very tired puppy after Leeds :) and Bloodstock. Looking forward to both gigs. (Sorry about my Geography but I am a woman and only know up or down and even then it is only in a few circumstances that I ever get that right ;) )

It's definitely going to be a busy old week!! I think I'll be worn out by Bloodstock Saturday!! Give me a nudge if you see me sleeping over my Diet Coke!! (Designated driver!!! :bah: )

Volcane said:
Hehe ! There isn't even a backstage at the Full Moon... Gonna be real up close and personal...

When DF played it was amazing. Real cool atmosphere. People stayed about an hour after they finmished, just chatting, taking piccies etc.

Let's do the same again yeah ?

Ideal :cool: I am v persistent when it comes to signatures so do not expect to get away! ;)

Here's the Underworld show flyer, courtesy of Jon (Mercury Rain)

underworld.jpg