The Tour!

Symphony said:
It's pretty certain now that it will be just the 3 bands at the Underworld Eagle. The Dream Evil gig is a non-starter for us as Arthemis have a gig the night before in Italy.

We had our names possibly in the frame (would have been great to get the DE/Falconer show) but we can't make the date either.

I did hear that it was going to be an all-dayer, but as to who the other bands will be I dunno. Maybe Intense & or DF are up for it...

looseunit said:
the underworld flyer looks cool

but souldnt the headliner Power Quest have a bigger logo than the other bands ......

It's at the top for gaawwwd's sake what more do you want LOL !!

All the logos on all the flyer's are roughly the same size, regardless of who is headlining. We're 'headlining' Bristol, but I prefer to think of it as a triple bill...

No ego's here...

...errr plus the fact that I sent the posters & flyers to the Underworld today.........

See you at the gig dude ?

looseunit said:
conected to the band hmm not really

just think they are good

:tickled:

Don't worry I will discover your true identity... LOL !!

Thought I'd just hi-jack this post and plug another pre-Bloodstock bash...

A6 Fleece.jpg

Easy tiger, only mucking about !

If you're coming to some of the gigs we've got with PQ you can check us out. We're newbies on the UK PM scene, and really pleases to be able to hook up with PQ, Intense & 4Wk for these few dates, not to mention Bloodstock...

http://www.mercuryrain.com

sean-intense said:
Jon, i thought you bass players could sense eachother or sniff eachother out....get it? :):Smug::Spin:

Damn, my spider-sense failed me..! I'm not going to say anything else in case I dig an even deeper hole for myself :)

GET READY TO ROCK! Are proud to be helping POWER QUEST on their UK tour –

Get Ready To Rock, one of the UK’s leading websites’ for classic rock and metal are proud to be involved as the website publicising the forthcoming UK tour dates by POWER QUEST. POWER QUEST have just finished recording their second album, the follow-up to their critically acclaimed ‘Wings Of Forever‘ and this marks the first album for their new label, Now & Then. On the tour POWER QUEST will be joined by INTENSE and MERCURY RAIN. The full tour itinerary is –August 25th - Camden Underworld (London) - Power Quest + Mercury Rain + Intense August 26th - The Full Moon (Bristol) - Power Quest + Mercury Rain + Intense August 27th - Market Tavern (Bradford) - Power Quest + Mercury Rain + FourWayKill August 28th - The Vic Inn (Derby) - Power Quest + Soliloquy August 29th - Bloodstock Festival (Derby) - Saxon + Blaze + Power Quest + 5th Man Down· POWER QUEST has been one of the most viewed Rising Stars interviews on GET READY TO ROCK!· POWER QUEST were voted the #4 Best UK band in POWERPLAY magazine's readers poll and reached #2 in the Burrn! magazine import charts in Japan.· "...one of the best albums to come from these shores in many a moon...9/10" POWERPLAY magazine Feb 2003.· "....an explosive mix of Helloween and Maiden - with keyboards! These guys can certainly play, and as much as I love this debut, I'm sure the second album is going to be a monster! Wonderful stuff, and I can't wait to see them live." FIREWORKS magazine.· “Top quality power metal, if you like Rhapsody, Helloween, et al you will love this album. Well worth your money…” CLASSIC ROCK NEWSWIRE.For more information please contact Jason Ritchie (GRTR!) at – papa_bear70@hotmail.com or 07952 378271Steve Williams (Power Quest) at – SteveW@power-quest.co.uk or 07951 834494www.getreadytorock.comwww.power-quest.co.ukwww.nowandthen.co.uk

Just to emphasise that all the work in organising the shows has been done by the bands themselves, with particular mention to Jon from Mercury Rain. We appreciate GRTR helping us to promote the events but I just wanted to make it clear who has done the legwork.