THE TREND IS DEADDDDDDD!

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Fucking Phil Anselmo and Pantera, "THE TREND IS DEAD" fucking amazing brutal fucking song on trendkill. Its 10 years old but still holds its meaning. Right now the trend is fucking emo faggot pussy shit. Every fucking band sounds the exact same, it dies today, as i lay dying, blah blah blah its all garbage. Every vocalist sound identical, its like watered down death metal vocals. Bands like Succocation, Obituary, Napalml Death etc take a shit on these pussies. Its time for a full metal assault of bands like Anthrax, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Testament, etc etc to do a major ass kicking tour that fucks up the world. Les bring back a Suicidal Reunion I am hammered right now as you can probably tell but i don't give a fuck, i am tired of the bullshit that is forced down peoples throats. Headbangers ball is infested with the emo/hardcore faggot shit I can't take it anymore

THE TREND IS FUCKING DEAD

yes and pantera are gone but will still be talked about in 10 -20 years,99 percent of all the other shit will have died by then,metal always stays on the line.

dutchy said:
nothing wrong with a little emo, narrowminded people that's the problem! listen to what you like and stop whining about styles you dont like!

Well said Dutchy! If you don't like it don't listen. Why waste your time putting it down?
If there's one thing I learned from Scott and Charlie a long time ago, it's that there's more out there than just metal. I thank them for that now. :headbang:

BIGPHAT442 said:
Well said Dutchy! If you don't like it don't listen. Why waste your time putting it down?
If there's one thing I learned from Scott and Charlie a long time ago, it's that there's more out there than just metal. I thank them for that now. :headbang:

You don't have a choice but to listen to it. Every fuckin music video you see is some douche bag emo/hardcore band wearing those tight black shirts and pussy emo hair cuts. Those aren't real metal bands, they are fucking fags. What the fuck is wrong with people, how can anyone buy those albums and support such garbage?

ironmaidenfan09 said:
You don't have a choice but to listen to it. Every fuckin music video you see is some douche bag emo/hardcore band wearing those tight black shirts and pussy emo hair cuts. Those aren't real metal bands, they are fucking fags. What the fuck is wrong with people, how can anyone buy those albums and support such garbage?

well put.

fuck these trendy assholes

long live pantera

Whats with the Panthorder thing? Let me see if I have the timeline down:
Exhorder releases a demo called Get Rude in '86
Pantera releases some demos and two albums.
Exhorder starts touring/gigging.
Cowboys from Hell is released. The vocalist is someone with a southern voice and an Exhorder fan. The music is still kind of power metalish, but it is going in a heavier direction.
Slaughter in the Vatican is released. Its a great album but goes nowhere. Roadrunner screws Exhorder out of the big leagues.
Exhorder puts out The Law
Pantera blows up in a huge way, hits number one.
Bitter fans of a savage band that went nowhere seek to get somewhere by name-riding Pantera.

Jowood said:
Whats with the Panthorder thing? Let me see if I have the timeline down:
Exhorder releases a demo called Get Rude in '86
Pantera releases some demos and two albums.
Exhorder starts touring/gigging.
Cowboys from Hell is released. The vocalist is someone with a southern voice and an Exhorder fan. The music is still kind of power metalish, but it is going in a heavier direction.
Slaughter in the Vatican is released. Its a great album but goes nowhere. Roadrunner screws Exhorder out of the big leagues.
Exhorder puts out The Law
Pantera blows up in a huge way, hits number one.
Bitter fans of a savage band that went nowhere seek to get somewhere by name-riding Pantera.

hahahaha,well said i think with the millions of bands out there at that time the world was big enough for the 2 bands,pantera worked damn hard for there success and were duely rewarded,of course luck and being in the right place at the right time helps too,actually roadrunner were to sign pantera only that a rep from elektra caught one of there shows the week before.

DarbysDad said:
Why is hardcore in the same sentence as Emo, Please enlighten me.

Well TRUE hardcore like Sick of It All, Agnostic Front etc is fuckin bad ass. But this new "hardcore" and 'hardcore dancing' is nothing but emo faggot shit. Its not hardcore its trash

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Do like I do and stop watching music videos.

jdelpi said:
Do like I do and stop watching music videos.

yeah, no shit. I can't remember the last time I turened my channel to mtv or any of that bullshit. Everyone once in a blue moon i'll watch vh-1 for their cheesedick tv shows but that's where it ends. I remember when vh-1 was for the baby boomer's kids who listened to 80's adult contemparry bullshit that my mom and all the pta moms listened to.

ironmaidenfan09 said:

so you don't like tight black shirts and fancy haircuts, this is faggy??

what about tight levi's jeans, converse basketbal sneakers, and to top this a perm with a mullet.......... I/m sorry to say , but youre so full of shit!!!:hotjump:

dutchy said:
nothing wrong with a little emo, narrowminded people that's the problem! listen to what you like and stop whining about styles you dont like!
Rock on, Dutchman

EMOTIONAL HARDCORE = EMO

as for some good bands i suggest the following:

THRICE
POISON THE WELL
CIRCA SURVIVE
GLASSJAW
ALEXISONFIRE

That's if some of the people on this board can get their heads out of 1989.

I grew out of Pantera because of all the bullshit macho fucking posturing. Stupid tough guy shit. I don't give a flying fuck about any of that. Phil and his "I'm so fucking hard and driven"...so boring, so fucking CLICHE. Just play some good music.