Am I being cynical here?

PoolePaul

Apr 18, 2005
In a bar
Just a thought, now that the CDC is up and running, is it my imagination, or has Mr Wu vanished? maybe hes fed up of posting on boards that are free for anyone to post on.....Not being a member of the CDC (cant figure out why I should pay to be a member of the "elite", Ive bought the CDs, Concert tix, tshirts etc etc, so dont give me the bullshit excuse...you pay for what you get...you get extras that noone else sees, you get to attend meet and greets, blah, blah blah...its wearing thin) I cant seem to see any recent posts by him. Thoughts anyone?

PoolePaul said:
Just a thought, now that the CDC is up and running, is it my imagination, or has Mr Wu vanished? maybe hes fed up of posting on boards that are free for anyone to post on.....Not being a member of the CDC (cant figure out why I should pay to be a member of the "elite", Ive bought the CDs, Concert tix, tshirts etc etc, so dont give me the bullshit excuse...you pay for what you get...you get extras that noone else sees, you get to attend meet and greets, blah, blah blah...its wearing thin) I cant seem to see any recent posts by him. Thoughts anyone?
hes posted once or twice in the past couple days

but i do feel abandoned :(

PoolePaul said:

/\/\/\/\/\/\ DITTO!!!!!

Jesus Christ! you guys are a bunch of "the glass is half empty" mother fuckers!!!!!!!
MR. WU IS ON TOUR WITH ANTHRAX! He ALWAYS POSTS LESS OFTEN when he's ON TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, yes, you're being a tiny bit cynical. Let me know how many fan clubs are FREE. As far as I know, every fan club since the dawn of man has had some kind of fee. For only $25 you get a T-shirt (eventually) a beer coolie (eventually) and other sweet fucking stuff coming soon. Yeah, there's been some slight clusterfucks with the meet and greets (not Anthrax's fault) but hang in there fuckers.
Everything's gonna be fine. My glass is 1/3 full of Guinness, so I'm gonna drink that, and make then make the glass FULL again because I'm a POSITIVE thinker, and I love Anthrax.

Well, I have been biting my tongue, but yeah it kind of sucks. I've rarely got my money's worth out of any fan club. The only exception being the Met Club which was really cool back in the day. It's been a while since I was a member of that though too.

ThraxDude said:
Jesus Christ! you guys are a bunch of "the glass is half empty" mother fuckers!!!!!!!
MR. WU IS ON TOUR WITH ANTHRAX! He ALWAYS POSTS LESS OFTEN when he's ON TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, yes, you're being a tiny bit cynical. Let me know how many fan clubs are FREE. As far as I know, every fan club since the dawn of man has had some kind of fee. For only $25 you get a T-shirt (eventually) a beer coolie (eventually) and other sweet fucking stuff coming soon. Yeah, there's been some slight clusterfucks with the meet and greets (not Anthrax's fault) but hang in there fuckers.
Everything's gonna be fine. My glass is 1/3 full of Guinness, so I'm gonna drink that, and make then make the glass FULL again because I'm a POSITIVE thinker, and I love Anthrax.

can I get my money back??

i thought dutchy was lol,anyways thraxdude alot of us will be patient but u abviously know how people are with money these days,the average joe that maybe signed up on the board thru hearing about it on this message board wouldnt be too happy about the wait,surely u can understand why some people are upset.

ThraxDude said:

Thanks for saving me the trouble of writing all that. Cheers Tad!