the TRUE love thread...

VultureCulture said:
because they are from cologne :D

aber doch nicht das fiese krombacher mit dem piddeligen goldrand! die ganzen fussel im mund :)
also wenn man schon pils trinken muß, dann brinkhoffs oder veltins...

cheers

hehe, well you can get it without that gold stuff as well, so.... nothing wrong with it :)

and i live close to the brewery, so i have to support it (though i think it's a real good beer imo)!

dunno about Brinkhoff, but Veltins is ok i think.

that is what i drink the most time:

Erdinger.gif

anyways, greetings to cologne:wave:

@marginalé
sorry i was just flaming morpheus for his bad beer taste, because the necks of krombacher bottles he likes so much have some fizzly gold stuff wrapped around them which sticks to your mouth when drinking from it.

@morpheus
well, i have to get used to other forms of beer, i am currently in saarbrücken and all they have here is bitter bitburger and even more bitter karlsberg ur-pils... so i tend to drink more weizenbeer too.
as you are from siegen, you most probably even know siegburg, the city i went to school :) siegen has some nice motorbike "tracks" around :D

@achernar :eek:

I don't drink alcohol. Well, sometimes I do take a sip on some sweet alcoholic drinks like Oporto wine...Does that make me gay or something? :wave: (eheh)

JFTR: I only drink Coke, Milk and Coffee...and BTW, portuguese coffee is the absolute best. People say portuguese beer is good too...here are the places you can buy it from: http://www.superbock.pt/English_Version/Around_The_World/index.asp

VultureCulture said:
@marginalé
sorry i was just flaming morpheus for his bad beer taste, because the necks of krombacher bottles he likes so much have some fizzly gold stuff wrapped around them which sticks to your mouth when drinking from it.

@morpheus
well, i have to get used to other forms of beer, i am currently in saarbrücken and all they have here is bitter bitburger and even more bitter karlsberg ur-pils... so i tend to drink more weizenbeer too.
as you are from siegen, you most probably even know siegburg, the city i went to school :) siegen has some nice motorbike "tracks" around :D

@achernar !:eek:

you know Siegen??? :OMG: poor boy/girl!!:p i must say the landscape is quite nice, but it's fucken boring here!!!

anyways, i know Siegburg, it's not that far away from here i think, close to cologne, Troisdorf, innit?
So, how come you living in Saarbrücken? Studying? work?

and at least Krombacher tastes like a beer, not like horse piss :p Bitter is good though! well, tastes differ´, but Kölsch!!!! ;):Spin:

Morpheus said:
you know Siegen??? :OMG: poor boy/girl!!:p i must say the landscape is quite nice, but it's fucken boring here!!!

anyways, i know Siegburg, it's not that far away from here i think, close to cologne, Troisdorf, innit?
So, how come you living in Saarbrücken? Studying? work?

and at least Krombacher tastes like a beer, not like horse piss :p Bitter is good though! well, tastes differ´, but Kölsch!!!! ;):Spin:

yeah, you're right, it's next to troisdorf. i moved to saarbrücken to study bioinformatics, they didn't have that in bonn or köln.
as for the beer tastes... well, everyone is entitled to make a few big mistakes in life ;) but i admit, it's not that i hate pils :)

i was kinda kiddin', i don't mind if people like sth i don't like, not at all! and after all there's some hope left when you say you like Pils at least :lol:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:erk:o_Otrust me,i know:(:(esp.if the patto has had too much lemonade,you have to strive to get 1)his train of thought 2)his accent :lol: :lol:

and in that canse may i suggest that you stop striving.