The Tumncension t-shirt!

Tumn

baptized in blood
Feb 8, 2005
Washington, USA
Here's a shirt I made for myself. One of a kind, unless people want one, but I cannot do that without the consent of Anders/Bloodbath since I am using a font/picture from the Breeding Death reissue. Let me know what you guys think!

byram CT? im from salem (new london/norwich) area in ct. i thought i was the only bloodbath fan in the state! thank god i found another.

You tell 'em, Mike.

The shirt is absolutely amazing and I want one. Have a men's one in small or extra small? :p

WB -- we can talk about locations over pm.

I think the shirt thing could get big...if there are some more songs like this and a few more people involved in the business.

it's all about supply and demand

the reason i asked if he was from CT was because im not going to buy this shirt if no one knows what the hell it means. i like it when im walking down the street and someone comments on my t shirt, because usually its rare, but it does happen and it can be very fufilling. but if no ones going to know what the hell im wearing, then i have no reason to buy it. i dont even think bloodbath fans would even understand the shirt if i walked down the street.

the reason i asked if he was from CT was because im not going to buy this shirt if no one knows what the hell it means. i like it when im walking down the street and someone comments on my t shirt, because usually its rare, but it does happen and it can be very fufilling. but if no ones going to know what the hell im wearing, then i have no reason to buy it. i dont even think bloodbath fans would even understand the shirt if i walked down the street.

dude...s_a_o is a girl and a pretty one I might add:worship:

but to the point...since when does anyone buy metal shirts to impress others.
and besides if Tumn gets Anders to wear one...you'll see this shirt on every bloodbath fan out there.

@Tumn: would be a good idea to pose in this shirt playing Swanö's 5 string barritone to boost sales