The tunes!

Adde

Elder
Apr 17, 2001
Stockholm
Visit site
Hey all! Sice I got a new computer and a new connection I need to get hold of all our great tudes again now, my old computer had a HD of 1 gig, couldnt store them on that one, had to replace them with schoolwork... Can I download somewhere and do I need a password? If so my e-address is adde_30_hotmail.com

Thanks!

err...ick...

There are some in maidenmans myplay locker. I was working on getting all the karaoke tracks in MY myplay locker..but that is only halfway done...but all the songs in .mp3 format with vocals does not exist anywhere online I think. EC has them in streaming format on the website. Let me get back to cranking on my myplay locker...that will give you all the karaoke's. I'll give you account password when I get further. after that, maybe I'll start on all the vox tracks as well...if I have enough space.

Hey, I just found 25 originals on a CD I had burnt! The tracks I have so far are:
Aces High 7th
Aces High Jim
Alexander the great Jim
Burning Ambition Nefilim
Can I Play with Madness 7th
Charlotte the Harlot 7th
Deja Vu 7th
Deja Vu Jim
Flight of Icarus 7th
For Whom the bell tolls 7th
Hallowed be thy Name Jim
The loneliness of the long distance runner 7th
Mariner 7th
Mariner Jim
Powerslave Jim
Prisoner Jim
Prisoner 7th
Prowler 7th
Running Free Jim
Sign of the Cross Jim
Wicker Man Jim
Wicker Man 7th
Wicker Man both Jim & 7th
Wasted Years Jim
Wrathchild Jim

Nefilim..

with the exception of the karaoke version of where eagles dare...which I am the mixer for and need to remix anyway...I believe I have all the mp3s from all the versions of hte songs we have done.

I don't have access to mail right now... or else I would mail you for the info. Can you go ahead and mail me the info at rabies@burn.com? I can work with you to copy them all up. There are a lot of tracks.

Originally posted by Nefilim
Does anyone have all the finished songs in good mp3 quality? Would be cool to gather them all in one place. I can offer the space for it if anyone feels like uploading. Just mail me at thomas.clifford@telia.com and I'll set up an ftp-server which you can login on. Then when all the tracks are in place, I'll get you all logins :)

That would be great Nef! I've wanted to make a storehouse of all of our stuff for awhile now (as you know), but I don't want to abuse the server space that Strangeworld has given us. So, if you don't mind storing them, that'd be perfect! :cool: Thanks!