The UK is fucked

Davros666

Apr 11, 2006
Check this story, sums it all up really:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6277384.stm

Why is he even here? If he's seeking asylum and failed, how comes he has housing, TWO PCs etc etc. Need I go on? WHY IS THE CUNT HERE? And I guess now we have to pay for this wanker in one of our prisons. Then he'll be let out in half the time for good behaviour, and guess what, he'll probably be allowed to stay in the UK.

Like I said, the UK is fucking shit. I don't normally post crap like this, but this just sums it up for me. And you know what, the Government will do fuck all, but just encourage more and more of these cunts to come to this country.

Jesus - sounds like I should be over on the Milano board!!

He's there because liberal hippie douchebags refuse to grow balls and crack down on the obvious association between terrorism and Islam.

And while we pay for this dick to be kept in prison were gonna pay for his wife and kids to stay here as well. Cause if we dont keep them in this country we will be breaching his civil rights.
Same thing is happening with Abdelbaset al-Megrahi the fucker responsible for Lockerbie.

If you want to post facist, right-wing propoganda then head over to Billy's board. You'll find plenty of people who agree with you. We actually talk about music over here.