The Ultimate Photo Challenge Thread!

I'm not so sure about the revised G15. It removed my favorite part, being the way the audio controls were set up.

Ahh, thats what I was thinking. For some reason, ray's used to crash on me all the time, so I went back to the default. Granted, that was many an installation ago, so I'll have to try it again sometime.

Crashed how?

I'm not so sure about the revised G15. It removed my favorite part, being the way the audio controls were set up.

With the revised version, you have 54 programmable keys you'll find nothing to bind them to!

Crashed how?

Well, it was a year ago, but I recall having to reinstall the drivers for my G-15 because the LCD shit a brick and displayed nothing but black after attaching the applet. It was most likely a disagreement between another mod I had on and Ray's, but I dunno. Haven't added any mod's since, since really, I don't use the screen much other then to see my CPU usage during some heavy gaming, or to see the time after some heavy programming. :lol:

Also, fuck the revised version of the G-15. I have a backup of the old school just in case this one dies. Might stock up on them so I can use them FOR LIFE. Best keyboard ever made.

Yea, I mainly use the Time/Date applet and the Winamp Applet. The time shit I use pretty often for the same reason you do. :lol: It's easy to get lost in time while coding.

Edit:
Also, fuck the revised version of the G-15. I have a backup of the old school just in case this one dies. Might stock up on them so I can use them FOR LIFE. Best keyboard ever made.

It seems like I'm the only one who has never had an issue with it.

Now, some are going to claim "Rearrangement!", but no... I happened to be playing with my gummy bears (as I, and most likely everyone, usually do) at the time of seeing this thread.

I title this "Gummy Bear Orgy":

pictureuj5.jpg

Ok, this one wins! Now all we need is the gummy bear theme song to set the mood! :D