The Unholy NOW EATING Thread

Originally posted by NvmbrsDoom5
When I was at this italian restaurant in Las Vegas a few years back, they gave you fresh hot bread with a small plate of vinegar and olive oil to dip it in. I would just about kill for that right now.

::drools:: There is an excellent place in, I dunno if it's Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates, called the Macaroni Grill (goofy name for a straight up Italian place) that serves exactly that. The best part...is that they bring you as much as you want:D I could make a meal on that shtuff.

NE: Baked Doritos, mmmmm, cheesy

Originally posted by ShadowLioness

::drools:: There is an excellent place in, I dunno if it's Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates, called the Macaroni Grill (goofy name for a straight up Italian place) that serves exactly that. The best part...is that they bring you as much as you want:D I could make a meal on that shtuff.

NE: Baked Doritos, mmmmm, cheesy
Yeah, the Macaroni Grill! I used to live in Barrington Lakes Apts about 4 blocks from there in Hoffman Est. Me and my girlfriend went there not too long ago, and they have a "Serve yourself" wine policy where they put a giant bottle of house wine on the table and you drink and after the meal tell them how many glasses you had. Sort of an honor system thing. We kept pouring in water until that redwine looked like a zinfandel, but once the check came, we had only had 2 glasses.
The food is really good, too. Great pasta dishes, and you're right- the bread & olive oil is great.

"McDONALD'S"

Just don't go to that one in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay). Some 19 year girl died of Hepetitus A last night, her two daughters have it, and they're testing all the employees for it. That's just about enough to make me stop eating at McDonalds. That and that bone I found in a chicken nugget. That was disturbing.

Yup, I almost refuse to eat at McDonald's. The food is all so bland and tasteless. I'd much rather go to a Subway or Arby's or Wendy's or burrito joint or something. Not that those are any healthier (well maybe the subway is).

Originally posted by chupe666

Yeah, the Macaroni Grill! I used to live in Barrington Lakes Apts about 4 blocks from there in Hoffman Est. Me and my girlfriend went there not too long ago, and they have a "Serve yourself" wine policy where they put a giant bottle of house wine on the table and you drink and after the meal tell them how many glasses you had. Sort of an honor system thing. We kept pouring in water until that redwine looked like a zinfandel, but once the check came, we had only had 2 glasses.
The food is really good, too. Great pasta dishes, and you're right- the bread & olive oil is great.

AH yes I know Barrington well. I have been to that place only a couple times. Yes, the food there is excellent, VERY rich though...so anyone who goes, be prepared to bust a couple buttons. I haven't tried that "honor system" thing, but will be sure to use that trick when I do;)

Originally posted by FrostGiant
"McDONALD'S"

Just don't go to that one in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay). Some 19 year girl died of Hepetitus A last night, her two daughters have it, and they're testing all the employees for it. That's just about enough to make me stop eating at McDonalds. That and that bone I found in a chicken nugget. That was disturbing.

McDonald's in not a pagan value (see definition if pagan value above). Their burgers make me ill anymore. If I decide to clog my arteries, I generally opt for Wendy's or Quizno's subs (they RULE!).

NE: umm, nothing, just drinking bottled water
:D

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Cereal out of the box rules:headbang:

ND: MILLER

Hell yeah! Altough I can't tell exactly how much cereal I'm eating. Unlike the bowl, where you start with a predetermined amount.

Cereal out of the box is like eating potato chips. Can't eat just one, and all that :loco:

*Find: C: Beer Detector 5.0* (searching.........)

*beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer*