The "upcoming album" Thread

Does anyone know where I can get the new EP in North America?

The Century Media website has a link that says "click to buy," but the DT EP is nowhere to be found in the online shop. I don't really want to get it from Century Media anyway, because it usually takes them forever to ship. However, CM says, "Available only through Century Media Mailorder and Website." But it's not there!

I wanted to have the CD in my hand on Nov. 15. Won't happen, will it?

I don't think that it is too similar, if people are so stupid that they can't see the difference, then it is their own stupidity. I think that it is quite reasonable to make ep and album cover bit similar because they are somehow "connected" to each other.

I like.

Got the new one in Helsinki yesterday. The video is cool, probably the best DT video yet which unfortunately isn't saying that much... Well, and the A-side is cool but the B-sides aren't much... DT completist and all, though, so... Also is this the first DT release without lyrics printed? I do believe it is. Suckage.

I know, but when they've done this type of thing before ("Enter Suicidal Angels," which for all intents and purposes is a "Zodijackyl Light" single) they've included the lyrics, so I'm still a bit disappointed, seeing that the EP is out, and the album is not out, and I want to read the lyrics. I guess I can hear most of it though. LOOK AT THE SHELL THAT IS YOU; EMPTY, FRAGILE, WEAK. SOON, THE BATTLE IS OVER; LOST TO APATHY.

That's probably not the point that he was trying to make. Lyrics not being printed is just another reason for me to keep not buying singles.

Too late.

Considering the fact that even in such a small and with a few words booklet you can still find a typo, i'm pretty damn happy the lyrics weren't included. ;)

Yeah, it takes two pages to say pretty much "hey, these are the names of the guys in the band, and did you know Nicklasson only plays Warwick basses? It's true you know. kthxbye"