The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

The Hell... There are times when I desperately need to be creative, but nothing comes out...

Why there is no option of uploading the images to signature? Grrrr.... :(

rahvin said:
been a long while since i last had to regret the existence of means of communications when i was drunk

:heh: really? i can remember something from about one month ago... you being drunk and throwing around some complimentary humor at one insecure, fat and oversexed girl, and she subsequently persecuting you for days in a (blissfully unsuccessful) attempt to get a glimpse of your dick... :heh:

hyena said:
:heh: really? i can remember something from about one month ago... you being drunk and throwing around some complimentary humor at one insecure, fat and oversexed girl, and she subsequently persecuting you for days in a (blissfully unsuccessful) attempt to get a glimpse of your dick... :heh:

well, for starters i don't exactly regret that. besides, i didn't say anything special or peculiar to her. i wasn't even drunk when i addressed to her my only complimentary humorous remark, if you remember correctly. when i got drunk i just had to listen.

rahvin.

This is for all of you who wanted to see me smile a bit:

(with emphasis on *a bit* :tickled: )

sort_sky.jpg

Hello, i'm Siren and i just killed a mosquito by accident, good i didn't try for it. I'm also into Gothenburg death metal, and i just ignore the trendy excuses of death metal fanboys who try to tell me what i should listen to and what i shouldn't and who want to borrow my books so they can write g0re lyrics for their pathetic h4rdc0re tr00 bands, bugger off! I just finished reading this whole thread, yes i'm that bored and depressed. Welcome to all those i didn't greet, wb to the norwegian cutie who just came back and congrats to Magsec, i'll remember you in 2 years! :p
Now i'm gonna read my pirate book or go play pirates with my friends....
And btw, Lunar Strain roxxorz my soxxorz. ;)

Siren said:
Bla, bla, go and read the stuff above to know what she wrote

Hi, I am |ngenius and I'm patiently awaiting on this rock for the Siren who kindly hosted me and brought me this place to get sheltered. Where are you, little one? Long time no see...

|ng.

|ngenius said:
Hi, I am |ngenius and I'm patiently awaiting on this rock for the Siren who kindly hosted me and brought me this place to get sheltered. Where are you, little one? Long time no see...
I'm on the same rock, but i'm invisible, perhaps due to the sunblock cream? :err: :p

:wave:

@MagSec: What a coincidence, that's the place i said i'd visit next time i travel too. :p

edit: better arrangement of words