The Pet Thread

Human Desert

Pirun Morsian
Nov 28, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
www.thalesband.com
Noga said:
This forum definitely needs a pets thread... THEY DESERVE A THREAD.
and i have MANY Pony pics to post omg shes so cute *hugs and kisses her endlessly*:D *loves her doggy* *cuteness overload*
Yep! So here it is. The people who get annoyed by all the pet-talk around here can now go fuck themselves and ignore this thread :p
This is for the PET LOVERS! :D

Now go on, i want to hear pet stories and see pet pics!! Now i've got my own little spam thread where i can post as many kitty pics as i like :') WOOHOO!

Hahaha :D
When we give Jalle worm-medicine it takes 3 people to do it. One of them holds him, one of them holds his jaw open and tries to put the pill into his mouth (usually about 3-4 times before he gives in and swallows it), and one of them holds his paws. And every single time everyone except the cat ends up bleeding. And he's so big that he needs 2 pills. My tough guy :cool:

idari said:
Now i've got my own little spam thread where i can post as many kitty pics as i like :') WOOHOO!
Okay, so please show us these pics. ;)
BTW: The cat at your avatar looks cute, like it´s smiling.

omgomgomgomgomomgomgomgomgomg mr snuffles just woke up and i saw his eyes and everything so cute!!!!11!!!111!!11!!11!1!noneowe ^_^ kekekekekekekekeke ( { )

It's satire, because its quite obvious Mr Snuffles is still asleep.

You're very funny, dear ;) So funny, in fact, I think I'll have my precious darling prepare an extra big, extra mean, extra lethal hairball just for you.

Omgomgomgomgomgomg! he threw up!!111!1!11111 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!111!11111111ksfgsejht ^_^

...and I'm not talking about my pet cat now ;) :saint: