WHOA, Rusty is here :O

Well he had to be talked into it, but to be honest it didn't look like he really needed a lot of persuading.

Well at least give it to me. And maybe you can be cut out of it so we can still all laugh at Spike.

Ethereal Sage said:
'Spikelli' will be at least a thousand kilometers from me when he gets back...he'll have to get his mummy to look after him...she probably won't stop hugging him when he gets back :p
Your comments are not appreciated. :bah:

idari said:
But we all know that it was because Spi...well yeh, you know the rest ;)
I dare you to finish that sentence.

:'D

*hugs Spike*

hey you, work ends at 5pm for me today, so try to get your ass at Viherlaakso after that. if you prefer me going to Helsinki and meeting you there, tell me now please.

Rusty said:
Well no, because I wasn't embarrassed at all, so I really don't understand that. :cool:
Ditto.

idari said:
Well, i don't know but i just did :eek: Though everyone knows my memory is crap anyway ;)
Emotionally scarring memories can be erased unconsciously, one of the few tricks the mind can play on itself to help retain sanity.... like the time you insisted you saw my butt. :erk:

Rusty said:
Well he did avoid the question for a short while, just to make it seem like he wasn't too eager.
Thanks. Note that if YOU asked me to wear make up, I would have refused.

KoichCPA said:
Spike would make a very unatractive woman.
I can almost taste the irony. :rolleyes:

idari said:
Well he looked transsexual with makeup :erk:
Thanks.

Rusty said:
Well at least give it to me. And maybe you can be cut out of it so we can still all laugh at Spike.
Aren't you two just the nicest today. :rolleyes:

ouagadougou said:
:'D

*hugs Spike*

hey you, work ends at 5pm for me today, so try to get your ass at Viherlaakso after that. if you prefer me going to Helsinki and meeting you there, tell me now please.
Oh shit, didn't see that. Well unless you wanted to do something in town, then I guess I should go back to the hostel and pick me stuff up. I always prefer to meet you in town :p But if all you're going to do is pick me up so I can tag along, then I guess it would make sense for me to come to Viiherlaakso instead.

well i have nothing to do in Helsinki, so i'd rather go straight to Matti's place from here. i'm in Kilo now. or you could come to Kilo from Helsinki (it's really easy by train) and then go to Viherlaakso with me.

*Brain Hurts* will try find way to Kilo, I assume that's an actual name of a train station?

You know, if MSN is not installed on teh poota you are using, you could always go to www.msn2go.com to continue this convo..... Not necessary, but just a suggestion.

@Su: Cyu tomorrow. ;)