WHOA, Rusty is here :O

Hope you're feeling well enough to come to Provinssi Mirva. :) I on the other hand, set an alarm to wake me at 7AM so I could catch a bus in town to Seinäjoki at 9AM.... only problem is I later found out that the watch with the alarm on it was still set to SWEDISH TIME!! (Was there a couple of days ago). Needless to say I missed my bus, and now won't arrive at festival till early evening, I am just killing some time here till the bus comes..... anyway, hope to see some of you soon. ;)

@Pullero: It is ironic on the sense that the both of you know just how much I luuuuuuuurve being called 'Spikkeli'. :rolleyes:

lumitalvi said:
Say wha? S&R are going to Provi ONLY for the Saturday? (like me,hihi) I understood you´d be there the whole way. What changed?
I´m unable to forge a sound from my throat. Otherwise I feel a bit better than yesterday.

@ouaga: thanks, you "mentioned by many people I know, for instance my bro". :)
Yeh we're only going on saturday, which was the plan from the very beginning :p We were going to go to Seinäjoki today though, and stay until sunday, but that's changed now and we're only going tomorrow and will probably go to Helsinki by train at night..Unless we end up staying there the whole night :p We'll probably go drinking at the camping area, and knowing me i'll probably get stuck there until the next day :eek:

@ Spikkis: Yeh, Rus will drink your beer, since i've got my jellona.

idari said:
Haha awww, poor Hopkoral. He can walk home if he wants to, i don't have money to pay for sending him :p
Everyone notice how there was no mention of keeping me there. :p

More, in case anyone's interested, following on from the last part. If I seem at all bored writing this, it's because I already wrote it out once but my damn computer crashed and so this is the second time now. :bah: [edit] It also means I've probably forgotten some stuff. [/edit]

We didn't go to a bar that next day. I can't really remember much of what we did do... which means we probably just hung around for most of the day, relaxing (I was, at least) and listening to music and stuff. :cool: In the evening Santtu's sister and husband took us to a glass-blowing factory place, but most of it was shut by that time. We did go in the factory shop though, and I bought a couple of presents and Santtu nearly smashed some expensive glass things. The checkout girl was really clumsy, but I don't think Santtu noticed properly otherwise we'd have both burst out laughing. :p As it was, I managed to control myself. I was disappointed though, it was a great chance for some public retardedness. :/ That night was the first night of my sleeping problems, but at least Limppu came into my room a couple of times and lay next to me. She's so cute. ^_^

The next day we went back to the glass place during the day with Santtu's parents and her aunt and uncle from Sweden. I was bought some Willi Mies ("Wild Man", apparently) honey, and I bought Santtu a very appropriate chocolate pig. We also stole some glass from a museum. :lol: After that we went to more shops in Santtu's town, where I fainted, cracked my head open, and had to be taken to a health centre for stitches. :) I felt a tad silly about that, which, along with the pain, led to me not sleeping much again.

The day after that was more lazing around, playing Uno, listening to music... might sound boring to some, but I was enjoying every minute of it, and even though I kept on thinking I was boring Santtu she kept saying she wasn't. :p I sorted out my Tuska trip as well, then was forced into playing croquet with Santtu's mum and sister while Santtu went in the sauna. I won. :cool: In the evening everyone watched the English version of The Lion King, and Santtu did girly things with her hair. Non-sleep this time was due to Provinssi-related stress, and also sadness at leaving Santtu's home because it's so damn nice there, and her pets rule.

Next day was Provinssi, and I think this had pretty much been covered elsewhere. The bands I saw/heard were great, meeting Lumitalvi, Ulla, and Spike was great, speaking with other non-UM Finns was also good, but by the time the evening/night came I was in a foul mood because of all the lack of sleep and stuff, so I was horribly antisocial all night. I also nearly froze to death, since I just lay outside on a bedroll all night (I did get 15 minutes of dozing in) while everyone else went into their tents to sleep. I was supposed to have done that too, but I sort of didn't get around to sorting it out and by the time I did realise I should do it, everyone else had gone already. :p Oops. Overall it was still definitely worth going though.

The next day was probably the worst, even though it still wasn't too bad... my bad mood and tiredness were still around, and I kept getting the wrong end of the stick and misunderstanding people, which led to Santtu rightly getting pissed off at me for being a tit. :p We had to wait 2 hours for a train to Helsinki, which was then absolutely packed and boiling and I wound up standing in between the smoking room, a toilet, a baggage rack, and a door which I had to keep open to stop from overheating for the first two hours of the journey. Not fun. ;) A lot of people got off at Tampere (about halfway, I think), and I got a seat then and managed to doze a bit until Helsinki. Then there was a little confusion finding our hostel, but we did get there in the end, and went to sleep pretty early. This time I slept!!

More later.

Rusty said:
We also stole some glass from a museum.
:lol: :eek:
Rusty said:
After that we went to more shops in Santtu's town, where I fainted, cracked my head open, and had to be taken to a health centre for stitches. :) I felt a tad silly about that, which, along with the pain, led to me not sleeping much again.
:lol: NOW i can finally laugh at you for it! so: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol:

ahem..j/k ;p

Rusty said:
In the evening everyone watched the English version of The Lion King, and Santtu did girly things with her hair.
...and missed half of the movie because Lasse kept her stuck on the phone :eek:

Rusty said:
I also nearly froze to death, since I just lay outside on a bedroll all night (I did get 15 minutes of dozing in) while everyone else went into their tents to sleep. I was supposed to have done that too, but I sort of didn't get around to sorting it out and by the time I did realise I should do it, everyone else had gone already. :p Oops.
This was my fault, because i was supposed to take care of you. It was horrible of me to bugger off with Lunde, and i feel bad for it now :eek: I blame my drunkness. Though i did worry about where you'd get to sleep, but then Ulla told me not to worry and just go with Lunde, so i did, because i thought she'd let you sleep in the tent.

Rusty said:
I wound up standing in between the smoking room, a toilet, a baggage rack, and a door which I had to keep open to stop from overheating for the first two hours of the journey.
:lol: HAHAHA. You should've just slept in the middle of the floor of the train like i did :p Poor thing though, you were alone..i at least talked to those two girls there.

@ Adam: Yep, have had a great time. Had a great time last night aswell, though Rus wasn't here anymore :/

idari said:
:lol: NOW i can finally laugh at you for it! so: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol:

ahem..j/k ;p
Your compassion and sympathy really do bring tears to my eyes. Or maybe it's just because I keep picking at the scab, I dunno.
idari said:
This was my fault, because i was supposed to take care of you. It was horrible of me to bugger off with Lunde, and i feel bad for it now :eek: I blame my drunkness. Though i did worry about where you'd get to sleep, but then Ulla told me not to worry and just go with Lunde, so i did, because i thought she'd let you sleep in the tent.
Hardly your fault. You were supposed to bugger off and have fun, not bother about me. My mummy says I'm a big boy now and also really brave. And Ulla probably would've let me sleep there, but I never asked and didn't feel right just barging in there while people were asleep. :p Suski mentioned it too, but I wasn't tired at all at that point and didn't realise everyone else was buggering off then. And it's not like I'd have slept anyway. ;)
idari said:
:lol: HAHAHA. You should've just slept in the middle of the floor of the train like i did :p Poor thing though, you were alone..i at least talked to those two girls there.
I did have a bloke staring at my DT shirt for ages, and an old woman come up to me and offer me her seat just before she got off at Tampere.. and I pointedly kept ignoring a drunk fool who rambled on to everyone as he walked past to the smoking room and back every 10 minutes, so it's not like I didn't have any opportunities. :p
idari said:
though Rus wasn't here anymore :/
Yeah, the bloody fool. Still, I doubt I was missed at the time. ;)

it's as though you're having a conversation. it would be... rude to interrupt. and i haven't met either of you, or anyone from finland, so i have nothing fun to add :(

Hey Rus-man.. did you resieve my text message about the candy or did it disappear in space?
I still feel bad about being a whinewhine about the gig and not having the skills to drop it while you guys where around. Soooorrryyyy :erk: much much much. :(
I´m still a bit sick :bah: but I saw a doc on Monday and he said (after drawing some blood, taking a heart-film and an x-ray..) this is just an ordinary flue... maybe I´ll live.

@lumi:

festival_chk_soup.jpg

get well soon.

Hey Lumi. :wave: I did get it, and I replied, but it seems that half of my messages while I was over there disappeared. :/ Anyway, I still have it, and I'm still eating it (slowly). I let my parents try a piece each too - dad liked it, but mum thought it tasted far too strong. :p And don't worry, the rest is all for me. Also don't worry about when we met, I enjoyed it and thought you were generally nice and things. :D Get well soon.

@Caelestia: Oh thankyoumuch :)

@Rusty: Okay, weird :) but good you got it. Hihii, nice to hear you´re spreading the mystery of finnish candy around. And thank you for not flushing it ;) I try to get well. Two weeks I have time to sort this house out and then the German people are coming... I´m looking forward to see you at Tuska again!