WHOA, Rusty is here :O

idari said:
Then i took him to Hesburger and made him eat a vegeburger, muahaha :p

I can almost imagine how he must've felt. Going to a fast food restaurant to eat a vegetable burger...kinda like sending money to Saddam for humanitarian help, in retrospect.

Nice pics. :)

Good for you to make him go to sauna. Everyone in the world needs to do that, and I need to be there to witness at least half of them suffer it (preferrably female).

idari said:
:O You've got friends everywhere...You're mysterious :bah: *curious*

"mysterious" is not exactly what I hear about me quite often :cool:
And she lives in Espoo & Helsinki now, we were just visiting her homeplace.

and hello Ouga :wave:

can you ask rus if he could possibly help me work my way through two cases of elephant beer? as I am afraid I have bought too much. :erk: and we all know that you women folk don't go for that BEER stuff anyway. ;)

@Pullero and Santeri: Watching you two 'squabble' over calling each other names neither prefer is ironic to say the least. :lol:'

@Pullero: You and Rus found somewhere yet? Oh, and as far as the beer is concerned, I know. Rus is a big strong stoic Englishman. I'm sure he can handle... what, 2....3 beers that night? Leaving the other 15 each night to me. You see, the 16th would take me over the top. :rolleyes:

Say wha? S&R are going to Provi ONLY for the Saturday? (like me,hihi) I understood you´d be there the whole way. What changed?
I´m unable to forge a sound from my throat. Otherwise I feel a bit better than yesterday.

@ouaga: thanks, you "mentioned by many people I know, for instance my bro". :)

fireangel said:
and hello Ouga :wave:
hi!! :wave: :D

Spike said:
@Pullero and Santeri: Watching you two 'squabble' over calling each other names neither prefer is ironic to say the least.

@Pullero: You and Rus found somewhere yet? Oh, and as far as the beer is concerned, I know. Rus is a big strong stoic Englishman. I'm sure he can handle... what, 2....3 beers that night? Leaving the other 15 each night to me. You see, the 16th would take me over the top.
i'm confused. *is Pullero* :(

lumitalvi said:
@ouaga: thanks, you "mentioned by many people I know, for instance my bro". :)
you're welcome :eek: hmmm "mentioned by many"? as in "OMG have you met that ouagadougou person?! i hate her SO MUCH omg she's horrible WHY WON'T SHE DIE ALREADY?!?! :'(" ? :eek: and who's your bro, if i may ask?

anyway, just call me Ulla :)

ouagadougou said:
you're welcome hmmm "mentioned by many"? as in "OMG have you met that ouagadougou person?! i hate her SO MUCH omg she's horrible WHY WON'T SHE DIE ALREADY?!?! :'(" ? and who's your bro, if i may ask?

anyway, just call me Ulla

Hahaa, nono, just in a way as in "that ouaga-what`shername-thatishardtopronounce". :D
My bro is Marko, the singer of Farmakon. You´ve met him once or twice somewhere like Tuska maybe if I´m not terribly wrong. And since we´re siblings we have such a same kinda names ;) , so Hello Ulla, this is Mirva speaking.