the MAN thread

Dhatura said:
Probably still stoned/with a dead spine, that's really man, man! :D

You got that right lol.I Wasn't stoned though lol but the spine is still dead and will forever be haha haaaa fuck arf.
Well i can still bear a 5 minutes pogo, that's good. When I am 25 I'll be only able to mosh half a song ... I will only attend pop gigs then :lol:

Dhatura said:
Poor you, you shouldn't have become a metaller, maybe your spine would be all right now. :erk:

:)

Well, Ozzy's falling apart too, so cheer up.

:lol:
I dont think it has anything to do with metal but ... I don't wanna end up like Ozzy the derelict. hope i'll be to ashes before reaching that state :lol:

cedarbreed said:
:lol:
I dont think it has anything to do with metal but ... I don't wanna end up like Ozzy the derelict. hope i'll be to ashes before reaching that state :lol:

Ashes to ashes,
Dust to dust

All bands' lyrics :)

I know it has nothing to do with metal. It's rather got to do with weird positions in sex :D

haha nice one !
Damnation rulez !
OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH ! OPETH !

i just finished building a huge desktop all by myself, took me hours, me hands are bleeding *MAN*

Bambi said:
here cedar what sound card did you get, one of the new audigys??

unfortunately not, I'm not wealthy enough for that. Just got a Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Digital.
But audigys rule and when i have money etc ... I'll buy one :)

i was reading this thread a few days ago and thought it still funny. and since there are some new men around maybe they can add some comments too.

1099245950315693.jpg

That's me in the black coat there, bastard taking pics of drunk people making money off it got us in a weak moment, was a good evening.