Good news!

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
Brightoffski finished his last exam for the semester, and I handed in my last essay, so we went on a two man pub crawl.... of three pubs...

Anyway, it was really windy and wet, and at one of the pubs the wind was so strong that it blew the doors in! Brighty had to close them and put the lock in place!

Then we took the bus home and now we're home.

So good for us, you must be thinking. Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by nevershine
I'll have to start real soon today also. Just turned 22 man.

My condolences.

By the way, why do people congratulate each other when they turn years? Is it like "Yeeehaw, congratulations man, you're one step closer to death and escape from this shit, rejoice!" or "Cool, you managed to endure yet another year of this shit. Congratulations!"?

Originally posted by Orchid

By the way, why do people congratulate each other when they turn years? Is it like "Yeeehaw, congratulations man, you're one step closer to death and escape from this shit, rejoice!" or "Cool, you managed to endure yet another year of this shit. Congratulations!"?

Yeah, I saw that episode of Seinfeld too... nice try though....

Originally posted by Orchid

My condolences.

That's the reason people drink their ass off when they turn years is it? Life is like a toilet paper roll: The closer you get to the end, the faster it wears off... :cry:

Originally posted by nevershine

That's the reason people drink their ass off when they turn years is it?

People drink their asses off because drinking is cool, and asses aren't all that great anyway.