What a f****** nice day!

Extended weekend here. July 4th on Friday, that is something to be happy about. Independence Day FTW!! Sorry Brits...:p

Weekend to consist of: Beer, shmig (Marcus can deduct what this is...;-), beer, beer, shmig, BBQ!

I'm in a pretty good mood.

-Joe

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::heh:

As for Mesa > beej, I never really thought about it, but you all are making some convincing arguments :lol:

Ice%20Cube%20-%20It%20Was%20A%20Good%20Day%20DVDRip.jpg

Hahahahahaha, something tells me I'm in the minority of people who get this ("I can't believe, today was a good day" :D)

Hahahahahaha, something tells me I'm in the minority of people who get this ("I can't believe, today was a good day" :D)

Hhhhhmmmmmmm ................ Not understanding it, but am gonna take a stab ....... wait, 2 stabs at it.

He is riding in a car with an open top and hasnt been shot yet?
or
He is driving a car with gold steering wheel and mirrors, so he must have stolen it and hasnt been caught yet?
Am I in the ballpark?

Isnt that just fizzy water in the US :heh:

Nah bro!

If you drink typical American piss water, then yes! If you like tasty pale ales, porters, and robust lagers, we have a TON of awesome micro-breweries that make delicious craft beers.

Sierra Nevada is my favorite, Dogfish, Flying Fish, Lagunitas, Elysian, there are a ton!

-Joe