what a night.

:cry::cry::cry:

I was stuck at the studio reamping as I'm a little behind on a project. The tone I was getting from my 6505 was pretty awesome though :lol:

If Daylight Dies we're on theses shows however, there would be no force in the universe that could have stopped me from being there.

It's all good mang i figured you got tied up. You would have dug Swallow the Sun. I wish they would have booted Warbringer and put Daylight Dies on the whole tour.

It's all good mang i figured you got tied up. You would have dug Swallow the Sun. I wish they would have booted Warbringer and put Daylight Dies on the whole tour.

YESSSSS, OH MY GOD, FUCK SOME WARBRINGER, JESUS THEY WERE BORING ARRGGGHHH

Yeah i liked Warbringer way better the first time i saw them when they were called D.R.I.....lmao they were good at what they did im just not into thrash anymore.

Ditto, especially cuz they were so obviously trying to capture the old school bay area thrash that I never liked to begin with (and a bunch of people near my age trying to do it makes it even worse). Plus, the bassist was so fucking annoying in the pit...

I could have done without them on the bill that's for sure. But i guess they are touring with Soilwork and i am not so maybe they know something i dont..haha

Hey fuckers, Ill be posting a shit ton of pics and possibly vids when they hit my town here on Monday, on my bday. We'll be having my bday party and going nuts.

Marcus, you saw that one pic, I see. Im probably gonna jump my ass back on stage again. Good times.

Fuck yeah dude, looking forward to seeing it! How'd you get to know them, anyway? Just going to a bunch of shows?

Sort of. More of a long winded story than that, but, in the end its something like that... lol.. knew a guy who did sound at a venue.. went early to their first US tour, wound up hanging with them for a bit, etc.

lol, yeah, basically.

uhm, amp pics? Yeah I suppose I could ask em... doubt they'd care, lol.

They change amps too fucking much... 5150's to Randalls, then Elwood's with Daniel and now to Engls I guess.

I saw them in Charlotte Feb. 9...Kicked my fucking ass. Darkane had an absolutely horrid mix...and their screamer blew my eardrums out so they basically were a big ball of high end fizz the whole time they were up there. Soilwork's setlist was perfect I think, perfect blend of all of their CD's (Which I haven't heard a Soilwork song that I haven't likedanyway so..). Songs like Black Star Deceiver, Like the Average Stalker, Needlefeast, Follow the Hollow...perfect.

Got to meet Peter and talk to him for a bit after the show which made the night ever better. I tried to get him to tell me what he is going to use on the next cd but I couldn't get him to budge :p

Marcus, I agree with you about "Figure Number Five". That was actually the first Soilwork album I bought, back in probably 2003 or 2004 when I was a senior in high school. I honestly think it's full of great songs, I don't understand where all the bashing comes from. I think "Cranking The Sirens" is my favorite track, I love that chorus...