the MAN thread

i went to the dentist today to kill one of my wisdoom teeth, and my mouth felt like a stone all the day and now ive got that crap taste in my mouth, METAL-like *MAN*

fuck, he had his whole hand in my mouth, and i was like 'hmmmpf, hmmmpf', and that filthy jew started to laugh :(

yesterday was man day. so yeah on morning i took off this tooth [im taking them on by one, more *MAN* fun this way], then on evening i went to that pub where they were broadcasting a footie game [celtic vs boavista] and booked that gig while me mates were drinking beer, then we walked 20 minutes in the cold to find a decent kebab shop, then each of us ate 2 kebabs. then got back home at 12.30am and had a man poo, dead smelly cause of the two kebabs *MAN*

I saw the manliest man on TV this morning.
The guy was swimming among bunches of great white sharks in South Africa with no protection. He also rode them and stroke their muzzle and it lead the sharks to a state of hypnosis, they were standing still, enjoying the petting... :confused:

I'm under heavy medication because of back problems, my spine is totally fuked up so they give me opium pills (kinda morphine) against the pain and various medication that numbs the central nervous system.
To sum it up, I'm legally stoned on prescription ... MAN !

today i was walking around with short pants and there were these two girls, kids like, and they saw me legs and started to laugh and to shout 'hairyyy! hairyyy!' :cool:

i was given medication for my back again and i intentionnaly take too many opium pills to get stoned, *MAN*
Speaking of that i'm real fucken stoned right now, i should go nightmaring !