WHOA, Rusty is here :O

'Spikelli' will be at least a thousand kilometers from me when he gets back...he'll have to get his mummy to look after him...she probably won't stop hugging him when he gets back :p

Did he try skateboarding while drunk again??? :mad: :p

Rusty said:
I also nearly froze to death, since I just lay outside on a bedroll all night (I did get 15 minutes of dozing in) while everyone else went into their tents to sleep. I was supposed to have done that too, but I sort of didn't get around to sorting it out and by the time I did realise I should do it, everyone else had gone already. :p Oops.

aaw you mofo :erk: the reason i slept in mane's tent was that there'd be enough room for you in my tent :/

omg i miss Provinssi :( i met so many nice people, and i'm probably never gonna see them again

indeed! i think his name was Antsa :eek: well, i called him Antsa, his real name was probably Antti or Antero

i had so much fun the first night too! with Karri and Nuuskamuikkunen and all other nice people!! and the second day i met Aino and Sara and they were great! and Terhi was fun too! and of course all the guys in the tents right next to mine!

(sorry Spike i didn't spend much time with you guys in the camping area)

ouagadougou said:
indeed! i think his name was Antsa :eek: well, i called him Antsa, his real name was probably Antti or Antero

i had so much fun the first night too! with Karri and Nuuskamuikkunen and all other nice people!! and the second day i met Aino and Sara and they were great! and Terhi was fun too! and of course all the guys in the tents right next to mine!

(sorry Spike i didn't spend much time with you guys in the camping area)
ANTSA!!! Yes! *remembers now* Yeah his real name was Antero :p I still can't remember his perverted friend's name though :p

ouagadougou said:
aaw you mofo :erk: the reason i slept in mane's tent was that there'd be enough room for you in my tent :/
Well you never told me that! :p I thought it was because it was too cramped in your tent for 4 people.

And soon so shall everyone else: his feet stank really badly. At least you'd better be talking about that. :zombie:

It recently came to my attention that someone IS still interested in this, so here's the end.

The first day back in Helsinki was mostly spent sleeping, but at some point in the afternoon we went shopping. Santtu engaged full Girl Mode in H&M, and after half an hour or so I got too bored and wandered around by myself for most of the afternoon. Then it was back to the hostel, where we watched a Finnish soap opera with some hilarious acting... and I think that was pretty much it. Santtu went to bed early, I watched my first game of Euro 2004 (England 4, Croatia 2) in the company of 6 or 7 German girls, one of whom kept frowning at me when England scored.

Next day Santtu was really knackered again, so I went off on my own to find the beach. I put my finger in the sea, and then went on a walk between a crematorium and the sea, ended up getting lost (again) before I happened to see a streetname I recognised and worked out which way to walk up it by being all clever and looking at the sun. After buying more presents for people, I went back to the beach with Santtu, and I went in the sea. It was lovely and cool and refreshing in there, but I came out before long because Santtu looked lonely. Yeah. Watched more football in the evening with a quiet Swiss bloke and a knowledgeable Belgian.

I slept crap that night and didn't feel like doing anything, so I stayed in the hostel trying to sleep for most of the next day while Santtu went out. I did nip out for some more shopping, but that was about it. I was watching football in the evening but Santtu came back in the middle of it so I had to go to let her into the room, meaning that I missed a wonderful opportunity to laugh in that German girl's face after Germany got knocked out that night. :/ More bad sleeping.

The next day was my last there, so of course it pissed it down. We met Spike and Zeanra in town and wandered around, ate donuts, took a pic of Spike eating salmiakki, and went to an internet cafe, where surprisingly no one went online. Then Zeanra went home, the rest of us went back to the hostel and Spike and Santtu started drinking before we went back to the internet cafe with Lasse this time. Oddly enough, walking around Helsinki beforehand, singing BTD (and The Human League) with Santtu, was one of the highlights for me. :p Then England lost, and together with it being my last night there, I got all depressed and didn't say much after that.

By the time we got back to the hostel it was about half 2 in the morning, and I'd planned to get up at 4 to catch my plane, so I didn't bother going to sleep at all in case I couldn't be arsed to get up again. I ended up leaving just before 5, and it was really odd not saying goodbye to anyone and just walking out of there. :zombie: But that was it, apart from me snoring during most of the plain plane flight home, haha. :$

There, now the thread can die properly.

Rusty said:
Spike and Santtu started drinking before we went back to the internet cafe with Lasse this time.
You forgot to mention me sitting on the window sill being silly, almost making Spike jump out of the window like Mary Poppins, ME PISSING (!!!) and..you making vids without me realising :bah:

Rusty said:
Oddly enough, walking around Helsinki beforehand, singing BTD (and The Human League) with Santtu, was one of the highlights for me. :p
HAHA that was awesome :p Spike and Lasse were probably embarrassed though, but at least now you know why my friends are always embarrassed of me even though i never am :eek:

idari said:
You forgot to mention me sitting on the window sill being silly, almost making Spike jump out of the window like Mary Poppins, ME PISSING (!!!) and..you making vids without me realising :bah:
And how could we forget his make-up... which he refused to take off when we went out. :p
idari said:
HAHA that was awesome :p Spike and Lasse were probably embarrassed though, but at least now you know why my friends are always embarrassed of me even though i never am :eek:
Well no, because I wasn't embarrassed at all, so I really don't understand that. :cool: