The Update part II (The revenge??)

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
OK..This is a n update alright.

MEMORY GARDEN

I will no longer be the producer of the coming MG album.
I decided to pull out of this project before it was too late.
I just didn't think clearly when I accepted this mission and after many months of nothingness and a few days of intesnse soulsearching I found the only solution..to let them carry on without me.
The songs we did together could have turned out great, but I always felt that we could do better.Everytime I returned to the material after a little break there were many details I wanted to improve..but working together with a band is always harder than to be a soloartist. I just don't have the time!!! Sorry again guys!!

NIGHTINGALE:

The studio (Soundlab, owned by Nasum guitarist Mieszko)
is booked from the 3rd of May and I have taken 2 months off work to finish the album before the autumn (of 2002!!!)
We will try to give you day to day updates here on this forum!!!
The album is called "Alive Again" and will kick off with the last part of the "Alive Again" track previewed on The Closing Chronicles.
Followed by some 40 minutes of Nightingale magic!!!

BLOODBATH:

Five songs have been mixed for the first time. I will try to have this album ready in a few days. Century Media will release the album "Ressurection through Carnage" during the autumn of 2002. Travis Smith does the artwork.

I have also decided to stop mixing and master other records than my own. I have been too busy lately and I wish to spend all my duture sparetime with my family and with my own projects (after the Nightingale is ready it's 100% Second Sky!!)

See ya

D

Sounds great, Dan! As always.
Soundlab is from the Nasum-guy. Wasn't he the one who bought your old Unisound-equipment? So, you'll record in "Unisound"?

Great! Looking forward to the bloodbath! :devil:
Tell me.. did you guys have to (or want to, ha ) party as hard as last time!? I mean, was there any pre-recording vomit necessary to incite such a brutal assault as the ep??
:p

Cheers