The Vintersorg-video from Inferno is out!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
What the hell? :lol: That's hilarious!
hehe
after i posted i just saw something I had to edit, so instead of saying what I did edit, i just said something silly :D
and well, stuff like that i usually say all the time :) my friends are really getting tired of it
hehe! :D

14.4k modem.........the thought boggles? How fuckin horrible would the internet be?!?!?! Pages load in what 20 minutes?? songs take 2 weeks to download????

@F_V: It would take 30 minutes to restart his computer, and about 1 hour to load a page. A song, I couldn't even download a thing to download music with... It would take anywhere from 1 day to 2 days, and before it would all be downloaded, I'd be kicked off of AOL. Now he has a new computer, and a cable modem.

@Phyros: :lol:

Originally posted by Qsilver
Hey I have a 9.6 Kbps modem here.. I can sell it to someone 'cause I got adsl a while ago and I don't need it anymore :lol:

Wow, that sounds painful. I've had a 128Kbits+ connection for the past 10 years now, and I don't know how I'll live without one, but I'll learn I suppose.

Hell, I can still remember when we thought the 1200 baud modem we had was pretty speedy. :lol:

Originally posted by The Nomad

Wow, that sounds painful. I've had a 128Kbits+ connection for the past 10 years now, and I don't know how I'll live without one, but I'll learn I suppose.

Hell, I can still remember when we thought the 1200 baud modem we had was pretty speedy. :lol:

that 'while' is 5 years :p

whii!!! great video! i wish i could have been there :cry:
but this brought norway a bit closer.. thanks Asgeir :)eek: i've been missing a lot) & Vintersorg! :)

Hrm... I COULD insert my 56K\V90 modem, but, uh, I like my 33,6 modem. Nostalgia combined with efficciency. The 14,4 is too slow for practical use, but I can't get rid of my trusty Lasat's. Never.

Still loving the video.... with some CD tracks in between.