The VS THREAD

gonna have to go with Arnie on that one

USS Enterprise VS Imperial Star Destroyer

If you think about who Barry Sanders played for and take into perspective what he meant to that team, and the fact that he only played 9 (or 10?) years, it's hard to argue against him. He meant more to his team arguably than any other player in the history of the league.

If you think about who Barry Sanders played for and take into perspective what he meant to that team, and the fact that he only played 9 (or 10?) years, it's hard to argue against him. He meant more to his team arguably than any other player in the history of the league.

If he played longer he the best running back ever but he retire way too early which hurts his chance from being the best.He did a lot for his team which you are right about.

I'm not talking about stats and championships and awards and all that shit. I'm talking about raw ability and 'football sense.' Nobody had it like him. I'm starting to see that in Chris Johnson, but he relies far more on sheer speed than Sanders did.

I'm not talking about stats and championships and awards and all that shit. I'm talking about raw ability and 'football sense.' Nobody had it like him. I'm starting to see that in Chris Johnson, but he relies far more on sheer speed than Sanders did.

Sanders did have a great style with his raw ability and football sense.He also up with the best players in sports that nerver won a championship.