The Wall of Death!!!

Anybody who doesn't think that is cool is a faggot. A bunch of dudes mangling each other all at once is cool. It just is.

EDIT: But did anyone catch the ponytail guy in a yellow shirt doing some weird sloth-arms-skipping-around thing? :lol:

It's just a Bush face with a interdiction thing on it
news_449_logo-portable.gif
-cellular+
bush.gif

The Grimace said:
Anybody who doesn't think that is cool is a faggot. A bunch of dudes mangling each other all at once is cool. It just is.

EDIT: But did anyone catch the ponytail guy in a yellow shirt doing some weird sloth-arms-skipping-around thing? :lol:
How ironic that what you described sounded like a gay orgy.

I didnt bother watching the video, but I did read the replys...lamb of god...i saw them with children of bodom, fear factor, and some hardcore band...forgot the name...but anyway when the show ended and everything a bunch of guys waited after everything and started throwing beer cans on lamb of god and started spitting on them and they just walked away covering and ducking.

so whats my point? there is none, they just planely suck, live or not. they just suck. oh and course the show was on that idiotic channel...fusion? or whatever its called and they said its one of the best shows some girl ever been too...this is why i stopped watching "music" channels.