The weirdest thing just happened...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
I was walking to 7-11 to buy a pack of cheapo cigarettes for the next couple days since I'm low on the cash till thursday, and at a corner about 2 blocks away to the 7-11, there was this couple arguing in a car, loudly. All of a sudden an unopened carton of camel filters flies out of the car window and they take off. I picked it up, came home and inspected it. It is unopened and untainted as far as I can see. All 10 packs are there and sealed.

Good fortune... or a god's way of telling me to get cancer quicker and easier?

i'm pretty sure it's a sign you're never going to... GET TO FRANCE

mary queen of chance will they find you!?!?

Doubtful. Pretty sure they had an Idaho license plate, and the screaming was that of a non-mormon. So I don't think they are from around these parts.

that is weird...although it would have been weirder if it had been a box of tampons. or jerky! of all the things from 7-11 to throw out the window during an angry rage...hmmm

I'd say poison the cigarrettes with arsenic and plot against the government. Does the president smoke?

Ever done Black Hash? That shit is insanity.

Its basically Hash and Opium mixed somehow (not sure how they do it)... Feels like a Hash high, but with some hallucinogenic properties.

This pic is for you Neal!

052307_01.jpg