The "Welcome Back Omni" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a male and female topic, but I'm not exactly sure if I completely follow. From what I get, yeah, sex is important in any relationship. Depending on your relationship, i think its okay to be opened with your partner on what you want too even if it's something out of the ordinary. I know one lady who use to be a dominatrix and she said that it was exhausting because she had to be mean all the time and I guess if she is serious with someone thats not her inclination. I get that, I guess there's a balance too because stagnate roles might not be interesting for some people either.

The giving and taking isn't so bad if the other person is considerate and cares about your feelings too. I'm not sure if i'm making sense. I feel like i just wrote a paragraph of cliches. It's almost 3 in the morning, not my most articulate post lol.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
Jesus I don't even know why I brought any of this up. Must be that time of the month (yes, we have those too, as Patrice O'Neal would say).

I'll eventually respond in the Males and Females thread, not that anybody does or should care about my femdomless blues.

6'1" 130 lb

267.jpg

Jesus I don't even know why I brought any of this up. Must be that time of the month (yes, we have those too, as Patrice O'Neal would say).

I'll eventually respond in the Males and Females thread, not that anybody does or should care about my femdomless blues.

For as long as I've known you, I learn something new every day. Holy shit lol.

Femdoms are the best, though I've never had such experience. Being the more "dominant" one all the time, to me, gets tiring over time. Switching it up every now and then could make things fresh I feel.

being able to switch it up within a single relationship is great. my current relationship is very fluid and boundless (or at least, moreso than most relationships, not completely ofc) and i love that, i've found there's so much of myself that had previously been untapped.

Reactions: CiG
Take me down to your special place,
Chain me to the wall.
Make me lick your leather boots,
I won't complain at all.

Torture me,
I'm on my knees.
Torture me,
Just crack the whip.
I aim to please.

...And when we're through,
And I'm black and blue,
Say the word and I'll do it again.

J.D. Kimball was a fucking genius.

Take me down to your favorite place,
Where we can be as one.
Make me lick your sweating body.

Holy shit.

I don't think my copy of Battle Cry has this song!

Yeah, it was recorded during the same session as the album, but only some versions have it. I also think that Kenny Powell wrote the lyrics, but I'd have to check the liner notes to be sure.

Preferring dominant women is great imo except for trying to settle down with someone. Nothing seems to destroy relationships more brutally than complete sexual dissatisfaction and the case seems to be that the overwhelming majority of women, regardless of how alpha they act in public, are subs in private.
For the longest time I was afraid this wasn't true, and thought it'd take me forever to find someone compatible in bed, but yeah that worked out for me.

Imo if you want to find dom women, attend some BDSM clubs/events. I was surprised how many I met there.

Status
Not open for further replies.