The "Welcome Back Omni" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you fuckers wouldn't give her the attention she wants to create a stupid thread to her shitty personality

It's obvious upon reading this post that you failed to realize that I made the thread with ironic intent, rather than people on this site making it as an actual welcome topic. You never were very smart.

You also don't really know me at all, but I noticed that you always show up to talk about how horrible I am. Sad.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
As someone who doesn't even have a crowd, I put aside our differences and welcome you back! We kept your mixtape game going. Kind of.

You have to be willing to threaten other posters with physical violence because they disagree with you in order to not be in-crowd. Otherwise you're just a bitchmade fugazi.

No, you have to be pretentious as fuck and willing to purchase one of your signature high-horses.

When has anyone physically threatened someone here over a disagreement? You've been here for a few days and you're already talking out of your loose stretched out asshole again.

A) that was over a disagreement? Or was it stemming from one of his genocide comments?

B) clearly i was being so serious, since you know ... his mothers not dead and all.

edit: @The Butt remember when i made you go all "i'd have you lying face-down in the pavement" a few years ago? :lol:

Last edited:
One of the only times I was mad here. Lol. Shit happens.

O96Jj.gif

For the record, I'm good with you, it's a funny story that's good for a laugh. Still not afraid of literally anyone here though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Status
Not open for further replies.