The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

meh, it's ok

Technician: "What a bad day! The PC is not working well, the phone is out of order, and I wounded my fingers when trimming the network plug with a knife to fit the PC hole."

^Something baddass must have happened, because there's no way in hell a right minded person would sell their ticket for wacken. :p

Being in England though, I don't supppose you're going to Bloodstock Open Air this year, are ya?

^Something baddass must have happened, because there's no way in hell a right minded person would sell their ticket for wacken. :p

Being in England though, I don't supppose you're going to Bloodstock Open Air this year, are ya?

I am. My birthday is on the 28th.. then we go Wacken, then its 2 of my mates birthdays, then beer festival, then Bloodstock. And my friend decided they didn't want to go to Wacken, they aren't really into metal so. ;p

I am. My birthday is on the 28th.. then we go Wacken, then its 2 of my mates birthdays, then beer festival, then Bloodstock. And my friend decided they didn't want to go to Wacken, they aren't really into metal so. ;p

Awesome. I'll probably see you there if you want to meet up for a beer or something. Shoot me a PM sometime.

Aww, but at the same time, I'm thinking about how wonderfully happy Chris must be to be a father to one more kickass kid. ;)