The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I'm about to go pick up some pay for walking a woman's dogs on my street. It's raining. Bleh.

:zombie: UNEMPLOYED!? :zombie:

Well I'm currently doing a vacation job for a few weeks (already did one week and have 2 more to go in august)

pretty chill job, did it last year too and I've done my school's training there as well for the past 2 years so I know the ppl and the company :)

Goodnight bro.

I'm not doing too much Janelle. About ready to get together with the band, and currently feeding my daughter blocks of cheese.
CHEESE PLEASE! CHEESE PLEASE!!! :lol:

So are you looking for a job currently, or just lounging? (the latter is the bestest ;))

@Chris: Wow, your daughter must like her cheese. Getting together with a band, eh? Awesome. :D

Yeah, I've been job-hunting for almost a month now. All I can find are PT jobs though, I'm talking 15 hours per week, and that is the reason why I left my last job since they weren't giving me enough (and my brother said that he could get me a FT job in the lab where he works, which is the only reason why I let myself leave, but things didn't work out). Oh, how I wish I could lounge. My rent is too scary for that.