The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I'm thinking about how obsessed I am with Zwan's (yeah i hate them too) version of number of the beast.. it just sounds fucking awesome.

its on my myspace if you can't find it anywhere else..

I'm thinking of starting a Dark Rap Metal (or just plain dark music) side project with one of my band mates, can't decide between my amazing beatmaking bassist or awesome keyboardist who can make awesome creepy shit.

Currently I be thinking i could do with a shag (sorry if inapropriate but a girl has needs)

I am also thinking i havent ridden my unicycle for a while and i will go for a spin when i get home.

Randomness

^...Get a headache, then you would get the blame and you don't wont that, how considerate of you Charley, now that's a loving, caring but not sharing person......:lol:

PS:Hi:wave: mum.

i'm thinking i that i feel stupid and used and i really thought he liked me. how silly.

i'm also thinking how awesome it would be if i had someone to do laundry for me, and wishing i didnt have to read an entire book about boring old martin luther tonight.

I'm thinking of why a girl I had a thing with a few years ago but now she's have had a boyfriend for quite awhile suddenly contacted me and wanted me to play World of Warcraft with her. xd

Just cause I like mixing Rap and Metal? You need to understand that music is just a form of entertainment.

I can't see for the life of me, see a group of Metal Heads grabbing their nuts and doing the moon walk then spinning on their head then popping away for the next Metal Head to skip along....:yell:NO F*CKING WAY.....You'll get the shit kicked out of you....:puke:

The only Metal Rap you'll see me doing is listening to Iron Maiden eating a Mcdonalds Mini Chicken RAP....:lol: