The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

:lol:

Im not gay, just dont give a shit about calling guys 'babe' 'huni' or whatever. Its just playing around really. My many many relationships, and sexual activities with females which I am attracted to, shows I am no poof.

I'm thinking about the final that I will be having to write in less than three hours, and how I pathetically got up at 5am an hour ago to cram.

Hope everyone has been well.

My dog is getting old, and it's getting close to the time I have to take her to put her down. :cry:

Every time I'm about to schedule the appointment, she's doing better... it's a very difficult decision. :(

let her die when she's ready

Should she suffer from a nasal tumor instead?

She sleeps most of the day. Hasn't wagged her tail in a month... and in the last two days she hasn't eaten... she's losing strength and stumbles and falls, and the pressure from her tumor seems to have blinded her in one eye, and she's been showing her old age for the last year.... :erk:

So I should let her suffer until she dies naturally?

oh, I thought she was just old. In this case: Hell no, I'd say to put her down as soon as possible. Saying goodbye is always tough but it's for the best