The WHERE THE FUCK IS thread

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
I go first.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE CHARGER?!?!??

EDIT:
In retrospect, I see that some rules are called for.

• Always post the question in capital letters only, followed by at least one but less than ten exclamation marks and approximately the same number of question marks
  • Always include a suggestion as to where the previous poster is likely to find the item, person etc. he or she may be looking for
  • Always start the first sentence of the post with "WHERE THE FUCK IS", unless you are discussing an existing post
  • Background stories describing what you are looking for, where you have tried looking and why you are looking for it, possibly including hitting your head when looking underneath something or funny shenanigans are allowed and encouraged
  • Pictures are optional but encouraged
  • Heartfelt anger and typos due to excessive hammering on the keyboard are seen as enhancements to the question/point of the post
  • Posts discussing and answering earlier questions are allowed even if they lack a question of their own

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SAILING THE SEAS OF CHEESE ALBUM?!?!??

Can we add another line? Like this:

I'M HANGING DRYWALL AND I REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO "THOSE DAMNED BLUE-COLLAR TWEEKERS" WHILE I DO IT!!!!

or is that too much?

You really should post some rules

where the fuck is my SCALD shirt?

... and the dude from the band that used to post here?

I HAVE A SCALD SHIRT BUT IT IS THE RUSSIAN SCALD WHICH IS MUCH BETTER (WILL OF THE GODS IS GREAT POWER)

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

OH RIGHT ITS LAYING UNWASHED ON MY COUCH

Where are the EIGHT HUNDRED cigarette lighters I've bought over the last 9 years????????

hahaha, the Sweedland guy is funny today.

those rules sound like the typical ones for ANY RC thread. :lol:

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SALSA? I just came back from Jack in a Crack, where I ordered a breakfast burrito. The stupid, albeit cute bint, asked if I wanted salsa, I replied, "sure." I sit here now, with no fucking salsa! How could she possible misinterpret the word "sure"? Even if I said, "not sure", the answer would not have been definite, and would require further questioning on her part.