The "Whine your ass off "-Thread.

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
For two hours I've acted I work. It's getting hard.

I don't actually have anything to do. I have to wait this day to get my hands on a project. But it wouldn't look good if I just surfed, so I act I'm working. And doing that and surfing at the same time is extra hard.

Bollocks.

hahah, if you believe it or not...I'm in the exact same situation right now. only that the heat makes it even harder...

Windom: so, you don't have any work today, or are you just a curious person... ;) Well, that's true anyway, thanks! :)

Shit. It seems I'm offered a possibility to continue my Java studies on the side of work. So if the firm intends to keep me in the future they'll pay the expenses. If they don't then I probably won't even get to study. But hell, I just wanna play music. This daywork is gay all the way. Not the mention studing java. The pays of experienced java-coders are astronomical in some parts of the world though, at least according to what Lee told me about England.

I'm, in lack of a better word, confused.

So, study. It always helps if you have a better backline than the one you have now...

just fuck with this hangover!!! getting old and having a hangover after 3 days heavydrinking sucks sooo hard.. :puke: