The "Whine your ass off "-Thread.

i hate this shit. i hope the next time im eating at mcdonald's, somebody puts poison in my food or something. so many happy people have to die everyday; but why does it fucking never happen to me?!

Yes, I also hate this way of life, I don't wanna play music because I don't know how to play music, if you don't count my high capabilities clapping hands, but I wanna base my way of life... don't know... downloading tones of stuff from the net? I can become a professional e-mule operator, yeah, it sounds good. Now I have to be sponsorized and get paid for it, hard task... :p

@Nico: I think you're misunderstanding your situation. You can't go to a McDonalds and wait patiently for someone to taint your hamburger, if you wanna die, you actually have to struggle to. Someone can be proud of himself if, when trying to meet the Death, jumps from a plane and deliberately breaks the parachute, that is a consequent way of thinking.

|ngenius.

I'm having a writers block and it's fucking frustrating! :mad:
I just can't make anything with my guitar. I'm freaking out here!! Maybe I should just sell it and leave the job for more capable people. :erk: I'm just getting pissed off about this...

|ngenius said:
@Nico: I think you're misunderstanding your situation. You can't go to a McDonalds and wait patiently for someone to taint your hamburger, if you wanna die, you actually have to struggle to. Someone can be proud of himself if, when trying to meet the Death, jumps from a plane and deliberately breaks the parachute, that is a consequent way of thinking.
ah well, I guess I'm too much of a pussy for something like that. But death at McDonald's...that thought somehow fascinates me :lol:

nevershine said:
I'm having a writers block and it's fucking frustrating!
I just can't make anything with my guitar. I'm freaking out here!! Maybe I should just sell it and leave the job for more capable people. I'm just getting pissed off about this...
we must be soulmates - just yesterday I thought of stopping to take bass lessons and selling my crappy bass at ebay...because there seems to be no creative energy in my head...

nevershine said:
I just can't make anything with my guitar. I'm freaking out here!! Maybe I should just sell it and leave the job for more capable people. :erk: I'm just getting pissed off about this...

Sharing the feeling. I'd have a good career ahead as toycoder.

Or maybe the Ephel Duath vocalist place is still free... :D I just can't take part of the audition before I'm ok with my teeth.

nevershine said:

Have you already figured out the cause? It's still summer...ish. :p Anyway, I mean it's not cold and dark yet. The Finnish summer is too short to be wasted indoors (say, at sweaty rehearsals).

I always get the best ideas for riffs, lyrics, drum patterns, grand orchestra arrangements, movie scripts, things I should do during my life, various cures for cancer, the shape of the universe, and the purpose of life during dark autumn or winter nights. This summer I've done absolutely nothing, because I've sensed that if I tried to force something out it'd be tiring nonsense.

JUST fuck with excel and microsoft! just fuck with slow bandwith in my school! just fuck with my head because i can´t remember yahoo briefcase password... FUCK!

I just want beer..

:cry: