The "Whine your ass off "-Thread.

Oh yeah! That leg which I have nothing to do with. This guy forgot it and is trying to get me to remember to get it for him...
Now how could I possibly forget to get the leg. I have nothing else in my mind. hmm. weird. :rolleyes:

It's not weird, it's totally normal for you. But to make it simple.

Marko:
1) Takes bus to Tampere central. (15 min)
* Waits *
2) Takes bus to Multisilta (20 min)
3) Drives to Valkeakoski (30 min)
4) Tries to find Pirkka's home, gets the leg (10-15 min)
5) Drives to Tampere (30 min)
* Waits *
6) Takes bus to Tampere central (20 min)
* Waits *
7) Takes bus to Nekala (15 min)

Toni:
1) Drives to Pirkka (5 min)
2) Drives home (5 min)

Case you aren't going to do it you could have told me about 5 months ago.

Aw bullshit. I'm getting slightly pissed because it's my dad's camera leg. And driving to Valkeakoski and back in that list requires a drivers licence. If I went to Valkeakoski by bus I'd have walk to Pirkka there, and all that would take much longer. Yes it's true I forgot it, but I wouldn't have brought the camera to studio in the first place if it had been up to me.

:lol: Are you taking me a bit seriously now eh?
I WILL get it but I just never remember. And when I do. Pirkka is not home. In fact I phoned him the day before Lee came here and promised to get the camera leg from him sunday morning and guess what... I forgot. :D

nevershine said:
:lol: Are you taking me a bit seriously now eh?
I WILL

YES!

I've been like that recently, getting kaboom-pissed by minor things.

get it but I just never remember. And when I do. Pirkka is not home. In fact I phoned him the day before Lee came here and promised to get the camera leg from him sunday morning and guess what... I forgot. :D

Normal people would write notes or something. Forgettin stuff is human but it's been half a year already. Considering the distance you two have it's been ridicilous for four months.

Windom Pearl said:
Normal people would write notes or something. Forgettin stuff is human but it's been half a year already. Considering the distance you two have it's been ridicilous for four months.

The distance has nothing to do with it damn it!
And fuck and shit and piss!!! Fucking camera leg!
FUCK!!!

Windom Pearl said:
Naah let's go to tea this week or something and take care of that? Like tuesday/wednesday?

Well, the tea-moment was already :)
And I read these posts just now, so what a timing! One day too early. Heh. And again it was fun!
I´ll start to knit that shirt when I get rid of my other project from those thingys I need for it.
And I must buy that... Teché-tea or whatever that was.
Hope Saija feels better!
Ja huomenna tarviis soitella työharjottelupaikkaa... kirjastoon, jei!

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

For about three weeks I've been pissed off by the flashing monitor I have at work. And I was really sure I had alreadty changed the frequency with no effects...so sure I didn't try it.

AND I HADN'T!!!!!!!!!!1

söagjklsdjasjkllgjasgjklödjklasdgöjklasdgjklö