The WOY Hearse thread

Obsidiansound

Recording Aficionado
Jan 24, 2006
Toronto
www.woodsofypres.ca
What do people think of old Hearses? Should there be a Woods touring hearse?

I know that some punkabilly bands do the hearse thing. But they always have 70’s hearses with silly flames and airbrushed paintings on them. My vision of a blackmetal hearse is: 50’s or 60’s era hearse. No flames or airbrushed wizards. Black on black.:headbang:
1964_Cadillac_Hearse-3.jpg

Reactions: sdmf2
I like it, but not because it's a hearse and may have something to do with death, but because it's old AND a wagon. I love Wagons, they're fucking badass.

At some point in my life, I want some sort of four-door wagon that I've got nice and hopped-up, with my two kids and groceries in the back, ready to whip some ass out on the street :)

I've had some Sedan's/old people cars like this and let me tell you, the look on peoples faces in sports cars when they get WTFOWNd by one of these things is fucking priceless.

What a damn fine vehicle. Great for moving heaps of stuff around, like band gear (and occasionally dead people, I suppose).

Definitely beats the usual busted up old band van. Of course, whilst driving around you'd have to wear some kind of black-suited mortician getup. :)

I've had some Sedan's/old people cars like this and let me tell you, the look on peoples faces in sports cars when they get WTFOWNd by one of these things is fucking priceless.

Yeah it is, i drive one of these + a lil bit of rust

maxxed it out at 107 mph and believe it or not it wasnt on a hill

corolla.jpg

one of these would be more creepy, but that would take too long

Hearse.JPG

it would be a sweet tour vehicle